November 18, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

Author Topic: Lion Attack  (Read 3821 times)

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Re: Lion Attack
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 09:55:30 PM »
I have been sitting on the floor trying to imagine what was going through that guys head........

and I`m still in amazement  ;D ;D ;D
His azz almost went thru his head if he hadn't lowered the boom on the fluffy lil kitty! ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 10:30:23 AM »
 :shock: Any closer and the lion would have piled up on top of him.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »
 :twisted:

heh heh heh, I am sure he wasn't using one of those mosquito guns some of you guys are raving about.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 07:17:58 PM »
:twisted:

heh heh heh, I am sure he wasn't using one of those mosquito guns some of you guys are raving about.

Could'a been. O0  He could have gotten him right in the eye and straight to the brain. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 04:06:54 PM »
If that fella was using one of BC's big cannons, the lion would have been bulldozed back about 10 feet.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »
If that fella was using one of BC's big cannons, the lion would have been bulldozed back about 10 feet.  :twisted:

That feller probably had something bigger than anything I'VE got. O0  Yet anyway.......... :twisted:  You never know when you might run into a rogue Cape Buffalo marauding around the hills of KY.  And no offense to Rifle-man, I think I would want something a little more than his Q-Tip. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments