November 23, 2017, 07:48:30 AM

Author Topic: We All Know Who The "Real" Hunter Is  (Read 2774 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: We All Know Who The "Real" Hunter Is
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 09:41:45 AM »
Man, I never get tired of "Lil' Dog" pictures O0
  O0 I agree. Nice picture!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 10:51:12 AM »
Well, I talked to Little Dog's human last night on email.  He's still alive and kicking. O0  Been squirrel shooting (Little Dog has been doing the "hunting" portion), and he took a bunch of kids out with him and Little Dog one day. ;D  Apparently it was like a 3 Ring Circus in the woods, but they all had a good time. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 08:00:29 AM »
My pittbull would be the perfect squirrel dog but I won't let her off a leash cause she is stupid, real nice, never in her life attacked anything but squirrels. She isn't mean at all she just plays with the squirrels, she doesn't mean to kill them. She likes to play chomp and toss when she catches them in the backyard, prolly cause they resemble the rope toys i throw around. When the squirrels beat her to the trees they'll squak at her and she'll sit there and look up like she's depressed its so funny. She even points likea bird dog would do lol...She's probably killed more squirrels than me in the past month  :idiot2 . She looks almost exactly like that dog on leave it to beaver with the black spots. 
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments