September 25, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Author Topic: Done for the Season  (Read 9199 times)

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Re: Done for the Season
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 09:59:52 PM »
yea EVERYONE hunts deer. now, theres a few duck and hog hunters here and there, but me and skylar are really the only squirrel hunters i know. even though east texas has pretty much the only good squirrel hunting in texas, squirrel hunting here just isnt as popular as you would think. but hey! that leaves more squirrels for the two of us!!  O0  :D
True, unfortunatley squirrel hunting isn't really that popular anywhere you go. It does leave more for us squirrel hunters, but with the decline in hunters, we need to get as many folks introduced to hunting any type of game!

Offline opp08

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 01:41:20 AM »
haha yea. very true! too many dad gummed tree huggers out there now  >:(  :tickedoff
GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP!

Offline hoskins

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:52 AM »
haha yea. very true! too many dad gummed tree huggers out there now  >:(  :tickedoff

Yep--Very True

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »
Yep--Very True
Probably in many areas, it is still a problem. For some reason, I have never had a problem with them here in Iowa.
But, Iowa has been the #1 anti war state and during 'Nam Iowa was the leading state when it came to harassing soldiers.  >:( It even got writeups in national magazines.  >:( We even got insulted and harassed when I and our bus load of soldiers left for duty.  >:(

The leader of the harassment pack was a lowlife that was the head of our local Selective Service Board, believe it or not. I was back on medical leave and got the scumbag fired because it what she did. I had to report to my recruiter and made a stop by the hag's office before I went on down the hall to my recruiter's office.
The recruiters heard her screaming for help when I walked in her office and they came running. The funny part was, I hadn't even opened my mouth when I walked into her office. She recognized me and started screaming I was going to kill her. She hung herself, I didn't even say a word, just stood there staring at her. She remembered what I yelled out to her from the bus, how I was coming back to get her.

When I told them of what she did when my bus was leaving, they wanted to help me lynch her. I thought my Marine recruiter was going to snatch her throat before anyone else got the chance. They helped me get her fired.  :twisted:

She floated petitions all over the local area trying to get her job back, to no avail.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 11:06:12 AM »
Folks that right there is why Andrews is so many GUTPILERS HERO!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline hoskins

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 12:58:46 PM »
Folks that right there is why Andrews is so many GUTPILERS HERO!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yep---looks like I'm gonna have to get on the "John Andrews is my Hero Bandwagon" O0;                   outstanding story!!! O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 01:18:57 PM »
Yep---looks like I'm gonna have to get on the "John Andrews is my Hero Bandwagon" O0;                   outstanding story!!! O0

No no,as full as it is it`s going to be great when it crashes...I got a prime seat in front to watch it...for 2 boxes of Hornady V-MAX in the HMR you too can watch from prime seating  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hoskins

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 03:41:58 PM »
No no,as full as it is it`s going to be great when it crashes...I got a prime seat in front to watch it...for 2 boxes of Hornady V-MAX in the HMR you too can watch from prime seating  ;D ;D ;D ;D
:shock: That's a pretty stiff price-----how much for the cheap seats? ??? ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »
:shock: That's a pretty stiff price-----how much for the cheap seats? ??? ;D

Cheap seats...what do you think this is the superbowl?  :tickedoff ;D ;D

Offline hoskins

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 11:36:07 PM »
Cheap seats...what do you think this is the superbowl?  :tickedoff ;D ;D
Hey man, I'm a recruiter, you know it's my nature to try and haggle someone! :roll: ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments