October 23, 2017, 07:51:00 AM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2461 times)

Offline camo74

Hello
« on: February 04, 2008, 04:29:28 AM »
 :) Hello everyone....just wanted to say hello....I'm in my 3rd year of bowhunting.... deer and turkey....love to be out in the timber....who says girls can't hunt too  :roll:   lol

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »
Glad to have you around camo. O0  Jump in on some of the topics going and post some pictures in the album of some of the critters you've gotten.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:14:54 AM »
....who says girls can't hunt too  :roll:   lol
No one, TECH does it all the time ;D Anyways, welcome to the pile! O0

Offline digndeep400

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »
good to have you here

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »
:) Hello everyone....just wanted to say hello....I'm in my 3rd year of bowhunting.... deer and turkey....love to be out in the timber....who says girls can't hunt too  :roll:   lol

Welcome aboard Krazyhuntngirl......I mean camo74  :wink: 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 07:42:42 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline hoskins

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
Welcome aboard Krazyhuntngirl......I mean camo74  :wink: 
Someone trying to be sneaky huh? :knuppel2

Offline camo74

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 12:06:41 AM »
 :twisted:  Am I Crazy, lol.... ok maybe a little sometimes... but sneaky, nope never been good at that.  Other than the obvious I do think you guys have some good stuff on here... I love to bow hunt... can hang with the best of them... lol... got two last year and this year unfortunatly none... they just seemed hard to pattern.. a very strange year.... I did however just apply for my spring turkey tags (I am very excited)... I hope to have some other pics to post for you from my last years season as soon as I get them transferred to my new laptop.  I don't get to spend too much time online... I work alot of hours and travel here lately ... and I'd much rather be out in the timber when I'm not with my kiddos... We took them shed hunting last weekend and I think is still a little early... but we will be back out again this weekend I'm sure... hopefully to find some nice ones.... :D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
The longer you listen to these fellas the more you will learn to lie  ;D ;D

Welcome to the pile  O0 O0

You have kids...so are you married? Do you like dogs and if you do what kind  :wink: :wink: O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hoskins

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 01:55:17 PM »
The longer you listen to these fellas the more you will learn to lie  ;D ;D

Welcome to the pile  O0 O0

You have kids...so are you married? Do you like dogs and if you do what kind  :wink: :wink: O0 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Holy Chit TECH, straight to the point huh, dang man you don't waste any time!!!! ;D

Offline camo74

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 02:15:00 PM »
Nope, not much for lying.. just causes drama...lol... I have 3 children 14, 11 and 4 and been married 13 years this March..... :)   Hunting is my "getaway" from it all time... sometimes quiet is much needed....

Facebook Comments