November 21, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

Author Topic: Pitbulls and children.  (Read 9511 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Pitbulls and children.
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:27 AM »
thankfully that widow decided iowa is to cold and moved to Florida full time
That's good news! Did you help her pack? I bet you did. I bet she was surprised when she got to Florida and discovered a dozen cats packed in the boxes. Wasn't your fault she waited a couple of months to open the boxes.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline curdawgs1976

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »
pits are a wonderful breed and alot of times it is not even the good old american pitbull terrier that is at fault but one of the many "designer" breed such as the cane corso or presa canario that have committed the crimes but the real reason you hear about everytime that a pit looks at someone wrong is because they finish what they start where if youwill fight back most anyone can beat any other breed enough to make them quit my little girl gets in the dog house with my pit and her puppies and i never worry one bit except for the person who ever tries to hurt her while the dog is loose and can get to them

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 12:07:57 PM »
thankfully that widow decided iowa is to cold and moved to Florida full time

Thats where everyone moves, thats why we moved up here!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2009, 06:54:52 PM »
Just kinda curious when the presa became a designer breed  ??? Last I knew hardly anybody even knew what one looked like just curious if they have become real popular in other parts of the country. Ive had a few curs that would take a heck of a shot to stop them when they decided to start sumthin
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »
Just kinda curious when the presa became a designer breed  ??? Last I knew hardly anybody even knew what one looked like just curious if they have become real popular in other parts of the country. Ive had a few curs that would take a heck of a shot to stop them when they decided to start sumthin
I worked at a kennel in Indy around 03 and one of the "ghetto" basketball players brought on in.Also aroun that time 2 of them kille a lady out in cullifornia.It was big nws for a little while.But your right though,they are no where near popular.

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »
Whats a good price for a pure pit, im thinkin about gettin a pitbull or a boxer. My cousins got boxers and I like those dogs but I don't think they can breed anymore because something happened with the last pups.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 03:02:43 AM »
Whats a good price for a pure pit, im thinkin about gettin a pitbull or a boxer. My cousins got boxers and I like those dogs but I don't think they can breed anymore because something happened with the last pups.

It's tough to put a price on a pup.I have seen folks spend from nothing up to 1k on a pup.Price should only be depictd by your wallet.Do your homework on ayone with dogs.I would make the reccomendation you buy from someome who has owned and bred them for at least 3 generations.
When I bought I coul have easily looked in the papaer and found the cheapst pup...I didn't though.Mine came from TX,NY,TN an GA as that is where I found what I wanted  O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 02:59:20 PM »
BTW Plott,here is one of the fellows we were talking about the othr night

T.G.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »
well at least he won a conformation show  :twisted: ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »
well at least he won a conformation show  :twisted: ;D ;D

He was the judge  ;D

Facebook Comments