November 17, 2017, 12:11:49 PM

Author Topic: Pitbulls and children.  (Read 9495 times)

Offline curdawgs1976

Re: Pitbulls and children.
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 11:13:32 AM »
i geuss what i meant to say in my earlier post was that alot of the times when pitbulls are the ones who are taking the blame that it is not even apit that has committed the offense in question it is a breed that resembles them but there are just so many people in this world today who are cowards and are not willing to take the blame for something thay have caused by not raising a dog or even their children for that matter to be a good reflection of themselves or the breed we all as dog owners need to get together and stand and fight these stupid liberal laws that are being passed against any breed because if one breed is banned then they [the liberals] will eventually find a reason to ban every breed becuase of somthing like they are long-haired ar they bark or some stupid reason just as they have found a few bad dogs in the pitbull breed

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 02:58:09 PM »
ya got that right bout fightin bsl Problem is most people that own them lil kickin dogs dont think it will ever affect them so there for why care cause the owners of these supposed big bad dogs are havin to get rid of their lovin and carin dogs based on looks. I had a blackmouth that looked like a pit in the vaguest way but the local vet refused to treat cause he was a pit  :uglystupid2 needless to say he doesnt treat anything i own or will ever own which is kinda a shame cause he was a dang good cow vet
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
That vet is proof a person doesn't have to be bright to be a vet.  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 11:25:38 PM »
i geuss what i meant to say in my earlier post was that alot of the times when pitbulls are the ones who are taking the blame that it is not even apit that has committed the offense in question it is a breed that resembles them but there are just so many people in this world today who are cowards and are not willing to take the blame for something thay have caused by not raising a dog or even their children for that matter to be a good reflection of themselves or the breed we all as dog owners need to get together and stand and fight these stupid liberal laws that are being passed against any breed because if one breed is banned then they [the liberals] will eventually find a reason to ban every breed becuase of somthing like they are long-haired ar they bark or some stupid reason just as they have found a few bad dogs in the pitbull breed

I also concur  O0 You got those morons who like to beat a dog then turn aroun and tell people the dog was treated well.Some people shouldn't even own dogs.I was ridiculed by such idoits for putting down a bulldog who bit me.I was told everything from beat the dog to sell the dog and make some money back.
Some folks just have no idea that folks fin nobility in having convictions...let alone the marbles to stad by those convictions.

I woulod say 9 out of 10 problems concerning pitbulls toay stem from the morons who decide to own them.Just ask Ceaser Milan...he will tell you he doesn't train dogs he trains humans.Look at how indignant people get with him  :roll:

Offline curdawgs1976

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »
well lets face facts pretty much everyone has this awful misconception of all pits being killers a also have a mtn. cur who looks just like a chinaman bred american pit bull terrier i even had an old time pit man that used to make his living fighting dogs remark one day and ask where i got the old chinaman bitch and when i told him it was a cur dog he thought i was lying until i showed him the papers and i had raised her from a pup so this goes to show that any dog even slightly resembling a pit that is in any way vicious or even protective of its family and their property is only going to throw gas on this blazing inferno that the liberal media has fanned

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 09:05:43 AM »
What does a Chinamen bred pitbull look like? I havn't ever seen one.

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »
All the pitbulls and german shepards I've ever known have rubbed me the wrong way-to the point I am unreasonably opposed to both breeds. I'll admit, they'd die for their owners, but they seem to get very attatched to a few and try and kill all else, it seemed to me. I know its stereotyping, but that's what I witnessed early in life and it's stuck with me.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 07:09:23 AM »
All the pitbulls and german shepards I've ever known have rubbed me the wrong way-to the point I am unreasonably opposed to both breeds. I'll admit, they'd die for their owners, but they seem to get very attatched to a few and try and kill all else, it seemed to me. I know its stereotyping, but that's what I witnessed early in life and it's stuck with me.
And since that is completely wrong and ya got a bunch of other people with the same attitude we have to fight against all these moronic laws
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 11:46:52 PM »
For sure. I know it's wrong and think that outlawing a breed is a hideously stupid idea, but as for me, I just don't prefer them for illogical reasons.

Offline curdawgs1976

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 04:32:49 PM »
hey techno i thought you were the dog authority on here lol just kidding the chinaman line of pits are an old fighting stock that is very popular in the pits most of them are i little smaller and lighter framed than most other lines alot of the females wont weigh over 30 pounds but they are very game and most of them are black or a very dark brindle a know a man that shoes our horses and he used to make his living fighting dogs and chickens and all of his dogs were chinaman bred his big male only weighed 42# butwas a grand champion in the pit he also used the same dogs that he pit to ground hog hunt they would just throw six or eight dogs in the back of the truck and go hunting and they all ran together and never had problems they all knew that the only place there would be any fighting allowed was in thw 10 x 10 square he had two females that niether one of them weighed 30# that wuold chew a teflon skillet flat in just a few days but his sons were both very young and played with all of these so called killers unsupervised all the time i know all of this because me and his oldest son coon hunt together all the time

Facebook Comments