November 25, 2017, 04:19:10 AM

Author Topic: A bird in the bush ??  (Read 2199 times)

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
A bird in the bush ??
« on: August 30, 2004, 06:57:33 PM »
Does anyone here Dove hunt ? Season opens wed the 1st here. If I get some I'll see about postin some pics.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
A bird in the bush ??
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 09:17:46 PM »
I've only had the opportunity to do it once, but would love to do it again.  I had a  blast.   Be sure to post those pics!
 8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline squirrelslayer

• Gut Pile Club Member
A bird in the bush ??
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 10:46:19 PM »
im goin thursday, never been before but it looks tuff never shot anything out of the air before besides clays. im sure it will be a blast and i will have a sore shulder
i love shootin squirrel in the head

Offline HeavyChevy

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
  • Aint nothing better in life then HUNTING,HAUNTING
    • http://www.hhh-usa.org
A bird in the bush ??
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 10:54:42 PM »
We just got a dove season this year looking forward to it though.
Rick Kube
LM NAHC
MB MICHIGAN BOW HUNTERS
mb comerative bucks of michigan
LM MUDH
Founding member of HUNTERS HELPING HUNTERS.

Offline adam

A bird in the bush ??
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 10:47:20 AM »
Haven't been as of yet.I don't like public dove fields-too many strangers with shotguns.I like to hunt with 3 people or less and I sure as heck want to know them.
I pop a few hunting by myself.Opening day I chopped tobacco and hung it, yesterday I mowed grass and hung out with the GF.Maybe I'll go today.
If it says "meow" I say "Pow!"

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
A bird in the bush ??
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 05:05:34 PM »
well we went , spent all day in the field. The season opened at noon and we were ready. Man I love shooting Dove. [-o<  [-o<  I sit and wait all excited =P~  =P~ . But no dove. We finally got a few in around 3 or 4 O'clock. It was hot here and they just werent flying. We ended the day with 4 Dove and about 40 blackies. :twisted:  Maybe next weekend wil be better. But like I always say " A bad day hunting beats a good day at work!!" :lol:  :lol: Sorry no pics, Just couldnt justify it.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Facebook Comments