November 22, 2017, 05:24:31 PM

Author Topic: Ted Nugent  (Read 8932 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Ted Nugent
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »
I know this is an old post, but I think it's appropriate for the issue of gun and hunting rights. Ted, is a showman, pure and simple. I like his in your face attitude. I think he's sincere for the most part and that's what we need.

The news media will always hate us. The left will always hate us. But the biggest threat I see is from our own kind.

Just the other day I read an article in a hunting magazine that said we should stop using the word "kill" when we talk about hunting.

We should say "harvest" or "taken"

What kind of horsesh** is that?? >:(

We have to be more understanding to the feelings of others??

We have to understand that we are in need of more "compasion" to those animals we hunt.

WHAT?... Did this a**hole's parents have any children who lived? :crazy2

This is supposed to be one of us. Isn't that a scary thought, that someone like this claims to speak for us??

He says we should look at fishing and hunting more like farmers.

He feels we should look at deer and other game in the way a farmer looks at crops in a field.

Does this buttplug have a drivers license? Does this retard breed? God  I hope not!!

Ted and people like him, tell it like it is without sugar coating. I like that.

How would you like to go see a doctor, who instead of telling you that you had a serious disease would say to put a bandaid on it!!

Man. I swear with friends like that, we sure don't need enemies! :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 09:24:03 PM »
Bo, your on the money! O0  Someone tryed to correct me the other day bout being too graphic on hunten. I told em leave if they cant handle the truth! I aint sugar coaten anything for anyone if you know what I mean and cats are good Targets!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline DarkAngel

• Applied for my club membership...
  • It's can't get much better then this!
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »
I'd love a hunt with Uncle Ted :roll:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2009, 09:49:48 AM »
I do not agree with his sugar coating terms, either. He's a great hunting advocate but......................... . I don't watch his shows.
We kill, gut, and then eat the critters, period. These proper terms have been around longer than the sissies have infested our planet.
YEP on cats being the best targets, too!  :twisted:  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 07:45:20 PM »
You realize Ted is 62 years old?!!

Where did the all the years go??

Cat Scratch Fever. Intensity In ten Citie's. Wango tango. Terminus Eldorado. Storm Troopin'.....

Seems like yesterday!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »
You realize Ted is 62 years old?!!

Where did the all the years go??

Cat Scratch Fever. Intensity In ten Citie's. Wango tango. Terminus Eldorado. Storm Troopin'.....

Seems like yesterday!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Man, you're OLD!    

;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 01:02:03 PM »
Man, you're OLD!    

;D ;D ;D
Watch it.  :knuppel2 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 10:40:21 AM »
He would have to run as an Idependent,neither party would touch him with a 10 foot pole. Independents, even very wealthy ones, will not get to sit in the Oval Office, ever, IMO

Offline jonnythehunter1

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »
whats ironic is my math teacher at school, is a member of peta!! :shock: when i talk about hunting and dressing animals, i talk about every detail. every hunt, every organ every shot every thing!! i wont sugar coat it. huntingtalk is ment to be sour!! :knuppel2
go to heck peta. and lick toads while your at it.
the vpc are anti hunters, just the gun hating ones.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2009, 06:43:54 AM »
whats ironic is my math teacher at school, is a member of peta!! :shock: when i talk about hunting and dressing animals, i talk about every detail. every hunt, every organ every shot every thing!! i wont sugar coat it. huntingtalk is ment to be sour!! :knuppel2
  :wink: ;D does the teacher turn kind of green around the gills?

Facebook Comments