December 17, 2017, 03:14:13 AM

Author Topic: It's Ok The Boat Is Out Of The Hospital.,  (Read 953 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
It's Ok The Boat Is Out Of The Hospital.,
« on: February 22, 2008, 10:22:17 PM »
 O0

Boy I hate to drive away and see the boat in my rear view mirror.
I dropped the boat off at my Mariana the other day to get here checked out for the year. I like to get a prows insight on every thing before I head out . They gave it a good going over and pasted it with flying colors. The Jet pump was my main concern this year ( it's a 03 ) but all is well. COOL!!!Now any thing that comes up should be routine, I HOPE!!. It looks much better under the boat port then in the shop.  ^-^

--------------------

In jet we trust!!
18' 2003 Sportsman 175hp Sportjet

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

travo

Re: It's Ok The Boat Is Out Of The Hospital.,
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:42:06 PM »
good news. gotta change out the plugs and battery in mine. misted the cylinders and drained the fuel before winter. hope she goes this spring with no troubles. be awhile till we see open water here yet.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »
You are ready now! I need to pull mine to the boat doc for a checkup when the weather warms up.
Those jet setups are fantastic. I have watched them race on the Colorado River. We see a few of them on the Mississippi River here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 08:44:56 PM »
You are ready now! I need to pull mine to the boat doc for a checkup when the weather warms up.
Those jet setups are fantastic. I have watched them race on the Colorado River. We see a few of them on the Mississippi River here.

Well GET"R DUN!!
 Yes I]m set now for the year,except for gas and oil. Our jet boat runs along at about 45mph and is fun in out part of the Missouri.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 11:24:04 AM »
Well GET"R DUN!!
 Yes I]m set now for the year,except for gas and oil. Our jet boat runs along at about 45mph and is fun in out part of the Missouri.
Many people think of 45MPH on water is ho-hum.  :roll: They ought to be there at the Colorado River and watch the races. It's a dangerous undertaking with the hidden disasters and tricky fast current awaiting the racers there.  :shock:
Same way on rivers in general. I live almost on the bank of the Mississippi River. There are few places other than the open channel where you can open up the throttle. And even that isn't that safe, considering occasional floating logs and debris.
I am a cautious boater, but I will still have to put a new prop on my outboard this year. Aluminum props around here take a beating. This year I am going to replace my prop with a stainless prop.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »
Ah, those jet boats aint got a thang on my 22' suntracker pontoon w/ a 60 hp Merc on the back!!!! She's built for speed :roll: ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments