December 16, 2017, 11:16:45 PM

Author Topic: Guestbook  (Read 18333 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Guestbook
« on: September 07, 2004, 06:57:30 PM »
If you've stopped in...let us know somethin' about ya!

Where are ya?
    Where ya from?
    How did you find us?

Most importantly.... what'cha like to HUNT? :twisted: :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: [/list:u]
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Guestbook
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 08:37:08 PM »
Hey this is a good Idea!!!!!

I am in Lake county IN... NW corner of IN.

I am a Firefighter/Paramedic.

I have fished all of my life, but I am new to hunting.... (squirrels for now, but I am going to expand on that this year...)
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Genesis 9:3

Guestbook
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 08:50:47 PM »
I live in the mountains of western NC, where deer are pretty scarce. Any deer I go after, I go out of state for. I like shootin' squirrels, grouse, doves and an occasional cat. All this shootin warms me up for the REAL hunting season---Bunny Rabbits--.That's my true passion-doggin' bunnies. Coon hunting comes in a close second only because of the cry of the hounds. I don't have any hounds myself, but have friends that do. When the coon/possum/cat hits the ground and the fur starts flying, I get anxious and pumped up to hunt my beagles the next chance I get. Yes sir, hunting with dogs-The closest you'll get to heaven on this earth.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Guestbook
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2004, 06:55:58 AM »
Live in Louisville, KY, but do most of my hunting in Marion County, KY.

Deer used to be my main passion, but the job is starting to keep me from that more than I would like.  Looks like my passion is switching to squirrels and turkeys.  Don't do much fishing (too easy).  When I do, it's usually just to pass the time, with an adult beverage in my hand.  Then, it's for catfish.  I do some grouse, dove, rabbit, and waterfowl hunting.  Wish I could do more waterfowl hunting.

I found this site "eons" ago from a link in a guy's post on another web site.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online D45/70

Guestbook
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 06:15:43 PM »
Hi there I'm NEW
 Well as new as a 50 year old can be! :twisted:  
 I live in the wilds of Montana
love to hunt ALL THINGS,that walk slither crawl or flies :evil:
Live to fish Fresh,salt,brackish, if it needs water I'll fish it!! :P
I hunt with MAGNUMS! and fish with a vengeance. And never say I'm sorry for doing IT
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline mel

Guestbook
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 10:14:52 PM »
hi    i am happy to be a member of this site. i found the site by looking for tips on squirl hunting. just by accident to tell the trueth. i am from southern illinois . i love to hunt squirl & rabbit hunt but the without a (good)
dog it is not much fun also the coyoties have not been good to the rabbit population. they are on there way back i think,i hope :!:
i have read your post and i have this to say, i try for the head but if i get the body thats ok as long as it falls to the ground and i get to eat it.
i use an old remington 550-i  (22) that can shot s,l,lr i use lr hp, i just put
a bushnell 3-9-40 scope on it and that made the hunt just that much more fun.

Offline tonythemadtrucker

general
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2004, 08:56:19 PM »
iam new to the sport of hunting but cant wait to get started iam renting a farm in watertown mn. theres 75acres. theres deer,pheasants,grouse,turkeys,ducks,coons everything. my landlord lives near bye and as long as i ask him if its ok to hunt on the property then its cool. iam learning the sport and em looking for a few buddies to hang out with an do some hunting . show me the ropes and the enjoyment of hunting. i dont descriminate woman can show me a few tricks also.
iam a newbie just starting to get into hunting. i enjoy duck hunting,deer hunting grouse. of course i have done any of these but would love to start.

Offline marson

• http://www.averagejoeshunting.com/
Guestbook
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2004, 05:02:49 PM »
Hi From Regent ND like to hunt deer and PHeasent and going fishing

Offline gofer

howdy
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 09:28:59 PM »
:D  well im from lincoln county ky i love outdoors but cany get out much to deer hunt but i do alot of fly fishing for bluegill. and turkeyhunt i am going to start squirlle hunting again i ant ben 15 years you know the job     duty stuff

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Guestbook
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 09:37:55 PM »
I'm a serious squirrel hunter and catfisherman, in that order. Seeing as how I had to give up the big game hunting because of an injury, squirrels take the brunt of my sniping with the trusty ol' .17HMR. Even going high tech on squirrels, it's still down to one on one with head shots. :shock:  I'm still working the day job as a military installation patrolman and custom knife making in my shops until retirement, but squirrel hunting is my game. :D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments