December 13, 2017, 12:16:12 AM

Author Topic: Guestbook  (Read 18287 times)

Offline APRock

• Gut Pile Club Member
Guestbook
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2004, 12:46:37 PM »
Tony from N.W. Iowa.

Squirrels, Rabbits, Birds are what I go after for the most part.  Do a little varmint shooting.  Might try deer again one of these years.

Was searching squirrel hunting sights to get some advice on calls and ran into this site.
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Offline Lopalong

• Applied for my club membership...
Guestbook
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2004, 05:32:55 PM »
I'm a newbie here so Hi ya Gang  :D

Wife and I live in Ocala, Florida most of the time, except when October comes around and then we head to our house and property is SW Georgia, for a month or so of serious whitetail hunting.  Leaving for there tomorrow as a matter of fact :)

Deer and turkey hunting, offshore/inshore and freshwater fishing is our game.

Found this site from a search for hunting forums.  Read some of the posts and decided to join in.
Sometimes I wake up grumpy, sometimes I let her sleep in.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Guestbook
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2004, 08:30:52 PM »
Glad to have you Lopalong!  Feel free to join in and tell us some lies.........errrr..........stories I mean! :wink:  :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Guestbook
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2004, 10:39:10 PM »
Yep, you are most welcome here, Lopalong! =D>
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Maple treerat

Guestbook
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2004, 08:12:37 PM »
Stumbled across the site,  read some of the posts, ie: cat hunting/recipe   :D   I joined up right after that.
Ohhh yeah   from Ontario, Canada,  hunt squirrels (now that I found some recipes),  turkey, waterfowl and grouse.
Dream hunt would be Bison in Manitoba with a bow and boars with a bow and some dogs.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Guestbook
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2004, 08:16:39 PM »
Welcome Maple Treerat!!!  You're among friends here!  :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline eagleye

Guestbook
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 05:39:47 PM »
hay all i live here in se ga

ima farmer we own bout 3000 acres perfect ta hunt on great for squirrels :twisted:

i love ta hunt squirrels deer and doves
shoot first ask questions later

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Guestbook
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 06:28:31 PM »
Welcome!!!  3000 acres????........ Hmmmmm.....   Need about 210 of your closest Gut Pile Style friends to patrol the woods for ya??  :twisted:  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Guestbook
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2004, 09:06:58 AM »
40 year old Auto Mechanic,I enjoy Saltwater Fishing with the wife,who is also my Scoutting Partner before Bow Season Starts,and after it closes.
   I Bow-Hunt only for Deer,Turkey,and Hog`s here in Fla. I do get up into SW Georgia for the Hollidays to see family,but spend most of the day in the tree.

Dealing with Three Hurricans this year,has realy put a damper on my Hunting this year,between Tree`s down in the yard,Public Land Flooded,and all the Extra Work on car`s brought on by these storm`s,hunting has been put on the back burner,for a while. :wink:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline JohnDoe

• Gut Pile Club Member
Guestbook
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2004, 07:31:02 PM »
I'm a NC hunter. I live on a barrier island on the NE coast of NC. I love to hunt deer, turkeys, doves, and waterfowl. My emphasis is mostly the hunt. Sometimes I take my camcorder or digital camera and just take pictures. Haven't got any with the digital camera yet.
Neck shots = no running.

Facebook Comments