December 14, 2017, 02:04:00 PM

Author Topic: Guestbook  (Read 18331 times)

Offline woodtick

Guestbook
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2004, 10:52:45 PM »
Hi: Iam from northern wisconsin, I work in a grocery store Iam a groc manager. I love to bow hunt , Golf , And drink a little beer. I love a good gut pile this year i got a big doe 139lbs about 4years old my first doe. Then 3 weeks later I got a nice 8 poniter 166lbs my 2nd 8 pontier that i shot in the heart. He  went 50yds down he went it was great 2 for 2 this  year. :D  :D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Guestbook
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2004, 12:13:55 AM »
Maple tree rat, it's good to have you here! You have fallen among real hunters here, fella. :D  :D  The folks I have picked on here are the best of the best. :!:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Guestbook
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2004, 12:15:53 AM »
Quote from: JohnDoe
I'm a NC hunter. I live on a barrier island on the NE coast of NC. I love to hunt deer, turkeys, doves, and waterfowl. My emphasis is mostly the hunt. Sometimes I take my camcorder or digital camera and just take pictures. Haven't got any with the digital camera yet.
Welcome here, fella! we will certainly enjoy some pictures if you can post some sometime! :D  :D  :DWoodtick, same to you, too! It's really nice to see some new folks here, and the more, the merrier! Ol' Cracker11 has been here for a while and has been a lot of good company. Even as onery as he is! :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
Guestbook
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2004, 12:23:16 AM »
Eagleye, it's really good to have y'all here! Of course, we know how you got your handle. Georgia boys are famous for being eagle eye shots!  =D>

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Guestbook
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2004, 07:11:57 PM »
Hello all I found this board so long ago I forgot how I found it. :roll:  :lol:    
 I hunt just about anything :twisted: , Deer, tree rats, Turkey, Dove, Yotes etc...
Never done any phesant or grouse ,but would be willing to try. And i'm dreaming of montana elk or bison. =P~  \:D/  Oh yeah I live in Tennessee. I'm 37,  Happily married ,with 2 kids.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Guestbook
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2004, 03:35:20 PM »
Dang eagleye!3000 acres?!!Can you send me a few hundred in the mail? :roll:  :lol:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline snipers215

Guestbook
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2004, 10:57:50 AM »
Hey,
My name is Barry. I'm from PA. Just started archery hunting again after a looong lay off. I'm finding out it's a whole new world out there. I mostly deer hunt, but also get out for some turkey and some grouse. 8)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Guestbook
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2004, 11:41:41 PM »
Glad to have you snipers215.  Jump in where ever you want and share some tall tales with us. :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Guestbook
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2004, 01:47:26 PM »
Ive never told a tall tale in my life! :^o
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline lastchancetackle

• http://www.bigfootdecoys.ca
Fishing & hunting
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2004, 08:11:13 PM »
Hi my name is paul and i love fishing and hunting so i opened a store please visit me there at [url]http://www.big./fotdec.,/oys.ussr or http://www.firstlucktackle.ussr

I would like to offer my experiance to all and by meens the best hunting and fishing supplies
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:23:29 PM by Big58cal »
Last Chance Tackle Hunting and Fishing super store.

Facebook Comments