October 18, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

Author Topic: Guestbook  (Read 18212 times)

travo

Re: Guestbook
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 01:05:19 AM »
...........and dont forget to go to www.tupperware.com for all your kitchen/food storage needs. O0

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 02:30:48 AM »
Found one

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2008, 02:52:06 AM »
I am living north of Melbourne FL . I can see the space shuttle pads from the side yard. I grew up in West Palm Fl till I was 11 then

Moved to beautiful Western NC  and grew up in a holler not real far from Mt Mitchell that was surrounded by natl forest the mountains were my home for 21 years . I could walk for miles in the mountains the only road I would cross was the blue ridge parkway.

I moved back to FL 2 yrs ago and got a job with the FWC . I used to train horses , Clear cut timber for forest service and for developers and I still do home construction work and trap alligators. My soon to be wife is a licenced gatortrapper also She and her Dad have been doing that for nearly 20 years . She has killed hundreds of gators and some close to 12 foot. She hasnt deer hunted but really wants to  . I took her on a vacation to NC last fall before deer season and we saw tons of deer on land I can hunt, and then I took her to Cades Cove and we saw some monsters. I am taking her back up there this fall if possible to hunt, we are having a child in May.

I have hunted most all the critters in the eastern US ,and saw a lot of critters I wanted to hunt when I went out west on trips. And I have fished all over the US

I found out about this site a couple yrs ago from a bear hunting friend. I used to be a member but was offline for a spell . I couldnt log in under my old name so I have a new username for that reason , and because I dont live in NC anymore. I was NCbuckhunter but now Im just a gator trapper . I havent got to hunt NC for the last 2 years . But we will this fall the populations of deer have exploded since I gave them a break from hunting pressure.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 02:54:53 AM by gatortrapper »
I am a dinosaur hunter

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »
Sure is good to have ya back, NC/gator!  O0 Gonna have a BABY? AWESOME! Gonna name him Gator?  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2008, 08:56:41 AM »
Dunno on a name yet my sweetheart wants the gender to be a surprise . It wont be a ribbons and lace girl if it is a girl .  I might start a topic on names . I thought about Hunter for a name or similiar but sure as you name a child that they wont be into hunting (not that this child has much chioce lol O0)
I am a dinosaur hunter

Facebook Comments