November 20, 2017, 09:33:28 PM

Author Topic: This would get your adrenaline flowing!  (Read 1801 times)

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
This would get your adrenaline flowing!
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:20:15 PM »

Obviously he had to do it. I can't believe all the fruits and nuts that show disdain for this man's actions by saving his own life.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: This would get your adrenaline flowing!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »
The people that gripe about something like that would be considered "prey" in my opinion. >:(  I'll be danged if I'm going to sit and not do anything and let something like that chew on me. :knuppel2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 10:42:06 AM »
Well you guys know that the anti's would have said" Deserves you right" or this wouldn't have happened if you leave the bears alone in the first place. Personally I don't do trophy hunts.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 02:38:03 AM »
Well you guys know that the anti's would have said" Deserves you right" or this wouldn't have happened if you leave the bears alone in the first place. Personally I don't do trophy hunts.
Yep, they would try to have a field day with it. You and I know what the can do with their opinions.  :knuppel2  :twisted: BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP!
The guide certainly had no choice. A bear that aggressive would have mauled anyone she would have run across in the future, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments