December 16, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Author Topic: So..............  (Read 1304 times)

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
So..............
« on: May 08, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »
has anyone that is in the turk contest scored??? Other than MissStrutters miss on youth day I have not had a bird in gun range. Sat is the last day here and I have a place that is loaded with birds, but it is public land and will be loaded with people too!!!!!!!!! >:(  Season has been kind of wierd to, seemed to start off hot but then kind of shut down very quickly. Birds have vanished, cold snowy days have been the good days, and of course during the week has been great while I AM AT WORK!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(   So how has everyone else's season been?

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

turkeynutz

Re: So..............
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 11:34:52 AM »
Im not in! But I have got 4 birds down! Aint going to get to fill my last tag though! I shot the last bird in southwest mo.! lol They have locked up tight now! Got that way in okla. last week too!

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »
WELLLLLL, I got all geared up to go and only got 3 hunts in!  :tickedoff Work kept me waaaaaayyyyyy busy and really cut into my turkey hunting time! That's OK, this fall I'll be done with recruiting, heading back to GOOD OLE North Cackalacky and will be geared up and ready to go for the 2009 Spring Season!!! Strutter---is there any room in your neck of the woods for another Turkey Hunter? ??? :)

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 12:20:10 PM »
Havent got a bird yet...they sure are quiet in these neck of the woods (Probably because of the 'yotes) but I got 3 more weekends, and I'll probably sit quietly the weekend after the farmer plants seed in his field....I usually get one that way.....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

turkeynutz

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2008, 04:54:52 PM »
Them farmers up in Kansas told us last year to killem all! they follow the seeder and scratch up the corn as fast as it puts it out! I wish we could have! There was severial long beards in those two fields!!

Facebook Comments