October 22, 2017, 10:47:36 PM

Author Topic: Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Local Celebs  (Read 6654 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Local Celebs
« on: March 31, 2008, 08:15:31 AM »
Our local newspaper, The Hawkeye, just ran a couple of pages of an article about a local famous couple, the Lakoskys of the show, "Scent-Lok's gettin' Close With Lee and Tiffany" on the Outdoor Channel, "Life Is Fine" in the Sunday, March 30 edition of The Hawkeye.
The two have 800 acres surrounding their home, along with owning a lot of other hunting ground. They hit their fame accidentally by their account, after moving here from Minnesota.
The local article can be read by tapping into www.thehawkeye.com .Also of interest, Lee got hooked on hunting at the age of 5 when he shot his first squirrel with a BB gun. It was another 10 years later when he killed his first deer.
Tiffany wasn't a hunter until she dated Lee and he got her interested in bow shooting.
The couple lives a few miles from here, just outside Salem, Iowa, in a renovated barn.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Local Celebs
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
Lee and tiffany where on a different site I visit on a live chat seemed to be descent people.Lee seemed alittle stuck on himself but tiffany was very open and friendly.It wouldn't be hard to shoot big bucks like that with that much private land would it.
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »
That's cool!  I was just watchin them the other night O0

ya'll need to go to  the outdoor channel and sign up in the community to make ya'll's own pages :wink:  I's on there :)

Jen

BBF

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 02:47:07 PM »
those two are a hoot to watch. One of the first Vids I saw was when she got knocked butt over teakettle in a ground blind on a turkey hunt. I guess she didn't expect that 12 gauge to come back at her that much ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:53:08 AM »
Some of the locals here aren't happy with them. They bought up a lot of good hunting ground for high paying hunters only. I'm still going to knock on their door and ask to squirrel hunt.
Another big pay area has OKed me to early season squirrel hunt on their lands, so perhaps the Lakoskys will, too.
I really like their shows.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments