November 21, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

Author Topic: first one  (Read 4207 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
first one
« on: April 26, 2008, 06:44:18 PM »
Checked 3 baits today...............one was hit, nothing on the other 2 yet. Its a nice colour phase bear...........
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: first one
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 07:30:21 PM »
Bare_Trax is in business!!!  Nice - Keep'em coming!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 02:19:15 PM »
awww thats cute
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 02:26:41 PM »
It will be even cuter when Bare_Trax makes it in to a rug.   :twisted:

;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 04:22:35 PM »
Why do that when you could stuff it with foam and make it into a giant teddybear - children will love it.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 09:17:13 AM »
Git 'em, trax!  :twisted: That's sure a nice looking bear and hasn't rubbed yet, it looks like. Snow melting enough for some action to start, huh?  O0
That one a cinnamon, or a trick of the light?
Another thing, when you and Bearman butcher those bear, you grind most of the meat? The one I butchered, I ground most of it.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
couple more pics
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 01:04:47 AM »
these bears are siblings.............the blonde is a male and the black is female.........I have some pics of these bears 5' from me and the quad............I was feeding them bread and hung a beaver in a tree for them to chew on..........they weren't concerned about me at all, they just kept eating.........pretty freaking wild..........I think I coulda reached out and petted them..........

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 09:01:08 AM »
 :shock: PRETTY CLOSE!  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »
yup JA..................here's a pic to show how close they get, and how smart I am............. :idiot2...............notice where the gun is in relation to where I am taking the picture at........... :uglystupid2

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 11:23:44 AM »
yup JA..................here's a pic to show how close they get, and how smart I am............. :idiot2...............notice where the gun is in relation to where I am taking the picture at........... :uglystupid2
that aint unusal all good stories start with i was here and the gun was there.................
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments