Author Topic: A few catfishes  (Read 4388 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
A few catfishes
« on: May 24, 2008, 08:04:22 PM »
So the fishing season started off pretty good around these parts.Here are a few pictures of a few fish I have caught in the past month

turkeynutz

Re: A few catfishes
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:28:30 PM »
Looks like good eaten for tec! Nice cats! O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »
Here is the first catch of the season.It was cold and windy that evening!

turkeynutz

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »
Thats how tostart out huh!!! O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 06:33:15 AM »
It`s been pretty dog gone fun so far.Here in a few minutes I will be heading out to  try and tangle with a few more.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »
Hey, really nice going, Tech!  O0 I just fish for catfish, the king of fish. I went out once early this spring, never even got a bite.  :'(
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
I had one night last week that way John.Seemed like no matter what I threw out it wasn`t good enough.Sonny`s channel cat dip bait has been bringing in the small frys pretty good the last few times out.I also got some Hog Wild that seems to be working pretty good also.Liver is hit or miss right now and fresh cut shad seems to be bringing them in.

We did go out one night and slay quite a few bluegill with neon worms.Next weekend were going to hit the river for flatheads.We going to have to do some serious bluegill fishing first though!

Offline digndeep400

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 01:39:23 AM »
sorry i haven't been here in a wile i have been out of town but here is a 35 lb blue cat got about a month ago

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »
sorry i haven't been here in a wile i have been out of town but here is a 35 lb blue cat got about a month ago
  :shock:  O0 WOW! That's some cat! I went out last weekend for a while, caught some. I kept 2, one about 8#-10# and another 3#, was using nightcrawlers.
Some other fellas caught some really nice ones on fresh chicken livers and Sonny's cheese bait, not the blood, the plain. Some of their fish went 5#-12# or better.
I left the boat at home, just went to the river to get away for a while.
The day before they did really great on the lover and Sonny's bait. Sonny's is the #1 stink bait here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline digndeep400

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
i got this spearfishing and using a jug for a float
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:00:26 PM by digndeep400 »

Facebook Comments