November 24, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

Author Topic: That little hound Spook!  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
That little hound Spook!
« on: May 24, 2008, 08:06:14 PM »
Here is a little video we took of Spook getting a taste of his first live coon.He sure does have a mouth on him!!

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: That little hound Spook!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 08:11:45 PM »
I almost forgot the 2nd part of the video...

turkeynutz

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »
Good looken bluetick tec! How old is he?

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 04:16:29 AM »
He is almost 10 months old.He was 8 months old in the video.

turkeynutz

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »
Looks like a good one! I had black and tans growen up! Then got me two blues and had to get rid of em or start payen city fines!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »
hey I got a question fer ya   How far did he trail it before he hit the tree or did that trashy ass black and tan get lucky and tree one then ya pulled it and let yer dog get the glory  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »
In this situation there was no B&T involved.Plott remember me telling you about the coon and the trunk lid?

turkeynutz

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 11:24:50 PM »
We always caught young coons to train with! O0 They give the dogs a little taste before putten em on a regular coon!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:32:41 AM »
You are going to have a real coon dog there,Tech! I sure like his voice, too. O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
Turky there is a pretty long and drawn out story behind that particular coon but it was a youngin.At one point Spook was face to face with it and it just growled at him.I said to myself when I saw the coon turn around..."Spooks in for it now!!"

Thankfully he has played with Techno and 2 Bits enough to have learned some things about getting bit on  ;D ;D ;D

John I took him out last week with my buddies B&T.I have been trying to save the video onto my computer but the program fails to capture the audio.I have tried it several times with no luck.On the video you could barely hear the B&T,which is a few months shy of 2 years old.

Spook is going to be a very loud mouthed dog.You can hear how his bawl breaks up a bit and he kind of sqeauls.Once that goes away he is going to fill the night with his sweet sounding song!!! O0

Facebook Comments