December 16, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

Author Topic: Check the Photo Album section  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Check the Photo Album section
« on: October 07, 2003, 10:00:26 PM »
The photo album is set up a little differently than the rest of this site.  When people post new pictures in the section, it doesn't show up as anything new posted (from the main page).  Hey what do you expect on a poor man's budget! :roll:

Anyway, periodically check the photo section section to see if anything new has been posted, and post some your own.  If you're like me, you just like looking at deer, no matter the size!!!!!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Check the Photo Album section
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2003, 11:25:09 AM »
For those that haven't made it over there yet, here's what you're missing.......   (this was posted by Big58cal)   Great pic!

I know it's a pain not being able to see the number of posts or post dates in the album..... bear with us..... hopefully that's something we can correct in the future.   :D    If you have any questions on how to post pics or just want us to post them for you.... don't hesitate to ask!!   8)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments