November 17, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

Author Topic: If ya wondered..............  (Read 3185 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
If ya wondered..............
« on: June 13, 2008, 10:49:48 AM »
what AB is doin well he is "workin"

if yer lucky he will get on here and tell yall the story      its AWESOME  O0
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: If ya wondered..............
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:56:03 AM »
Wow! BIG TUSKER! Thanks for posting it, plott.  O0
Where ya be, AB?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
hey JA alex said there was anyother bout the same size runnin with this one and its got yer name written all over it. The only condition is that ya gotta make it fair fer the hog and only use yer teeth and hands  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 04:12:32 PM »
Awesome pics!  I love the way the dog has the "Yep, I did this" look on his face!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »
That dog also has the dang that was close look cause he now has a inch and half cut on his sack                              Hows that fer almost bein castarated :shock:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 08:02:11 AM »
hey JA alex said there was anyother bout the same size runnin with this one and its got yer name written all over it. The only condition is that ya gotta make it fair fer the hog and only use yer teeth and hands  :twisted:
Doesn't sound difficult at all. The hard part is stuffing that live critter into the gunny sack. I have a couple of real sharp canines that gives me a good hold.  :twisted: ;D
That dog also has the dang that was close look cause he now has a inch and half cut on his sack                              Hows that fer almost bein castarated :shock:
:shock: On second thought, I think I'll just shoot the hog.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 09:23:03 AM »
I had the pleasure of talking to the real hound man plott again on the phone this weekend.  O0
While talking to a very inspirational plott, I decided the best way to dispatch an onery tusker while being persued by the critter  :shock: is to just run by plott and let plott have his way with the crazed critter with his stick knife.  :twisted: And, hope plott scores instead of the hog scoring.  ;D
That is, if there aren't any easy climbing trees or a ladder closer than plott.

Plott has been hanging out with the famous AB, a true death defying adventure character right out of the dime novels. I can imagine those two rascals, I mean, gentlemen, tag teaming a big tusker :shock: amid a pack of buzzsaw toothed hog dogs with wolf pack attutude.

I can imagine their conversation. Plott says to AB, "Man, that was a blast! AB, you wanna go get stitched up to stop all that bleeding, or what"? AB says, "Your ain't much to look at either, with your shredded carcass. Hey, I just found your ear on the ground by my foot. Just hold still, I'll have it sewed back on before we get on the next chase before dark".

AB carries a lightweight first aid kit consisting of two big harness needles and several feet of catgut. AB's skill with field stitching has no equal, I hear from good sources. On their last outing, he played a joke on plott, sewing plott's ear back on upside down. Plott just laughed and had AB rip the ear off and sew it back on correctly ;D before their next hog chase a few minutes later.

One time AB sewed up plott with the stitching scar saying, AB WAS HERE!  ;D Included was the old WW2 cartoon "Kilroy was here !", along with a map of Texas and the American flag. Plott said that sewing job cut into a whole half hour of good hunting daylight.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 09:09:04 PM »
Aww JA ya got it wrong we dont use stitches they take to long  STAPLE GUN much quicker and AB cant screw that up

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »
Aww JA ya got it wrong we dont use stitches they take to long  STAPLE GUN much quicker and AB cant screw that up
Oh, that's right, AB modernized his first aid proceedures a while back...... KACHAK KACHAK KACHAK KACHAK, KACHAK, KACHAK, done!  O0 Plott says novocain is for sissies.

Offline AB

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • My hunting budy.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 04:34:01 PM »
I think next time I am going to staple plott's tongue to his backside...then he will look like he is supposed to!
"Men don't change.  The only thing that surprises a man in his life, is the history he doesn't know."
                                                      Harry Truman

Facebook Comments