November 24, 2017, 02:35:54 AM

Author Topic: The ferocious beast  (Read 2118 times)

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
The ferocious beast
« on: July 03, 2008, 03:22:15 AM »
Watch out. Here's my pup. Ladybird.

Then my bro and i antagonize her in the next video. I put a T-shirt on her and wrestling ensues.  There's no sound in this one but i kept saying " wanna go for a bacon?!" to rile her up. She knows what "wanna go for a walk" means, if you so much as say 'walk' around her she goes crazy. Litterally gotta spell the letters out when discussing it.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:27:34 AM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: The ferocious beast
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 08:41:44 AM »
Looks like alot of fun she does.I like the patch over her eye.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:05:42 AM »
Looks like alot of fun she does.I like the patch over her eye.
  O0 Yep, what Tech said!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 10:07:07 AM »
It is amazing just how many words a canine understands besides the normal commands as in sit, stay ,come etc.

Ours understand, Ride, Walk, Cookie, YUM YUM, Bambi, Bunny, Collar, Bath and several !@$%  AND !~!!&^% as well ;D  One of their best of course is Mommy especially when they are in chit with me. :knuppel2

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »
the bird looks guilty for good reason. We were having storms all day and whenever one comes through she runs into the basement and craps in the same spot.  Some pitt bull huh? We tried to distract her because she was actually shaking in fear from sound of thunder.  Then a 15 foot tree limb or something was launched toward the house and she did a dead sprint into the corner. She's almost 3 yrs old and still scared of something that frequently happens in Kansas.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 04:33:55 PM »
How long has she been like this during storms?

I had a lab that was afraind of fans.She knocked one down when she was a pup and left a trail of logs as she ran into the other room.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 05:25:17 PM »
She's been afraid of rain since i got her. Apparently the people who had her before me left her outside in a cage and musta beat the crap outa her because she's nervous around people she's not farmiliar with. She barks like crazy when there's someone walking through the field by the house but when they come to the fence to pet her she gets all happy its wierd. I try to make conversation with ppl when I'm out walking her to get her used to the locals, but most people just go to the other side of the road because she's a pitt bull. The bird only barks when she's on the property, never on a walk.  If only they knew how wimpy ladybird is  :idiot2 .  She ran to the basement again today when we were letting off fireworks. At least she didn't leave any baked goods, thats a good sign lol.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 07:18:21 PM »
I remember NYE when I had Lexi.She wouldn't come out of her doghouse with all the fireworks going on.Last 4th of the 3 pitbulls I had only 1 was not bothered by fireworks.

When anyone walks by my place Two Bits barks her head off...of course Techno and Spook are also so ;D

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 10:17:17 PM »
its hard to break once it is ingrained into them being "gunshy" like that, any loud noise sets them to running..  we had a german police when i was young, and he was fluent in 2 languages full command set!  but if you held your finger and thumb like a gun and yelled bang he would run!!

on a side note a lot of people will learn different languages and train thier guard dogs in that language so as to prevent someone else giving oposing commands to the dogs.. the ones i was training i was training for both verbal and non verbal commands...
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 01:06:37 AM »
Ohhhh i think we broker the birds habit good tonight. I made her sit out behind the yard with us shooting fireworks into the field. Mortars, missiles, artillery shells. She was jumpy at first but got used to it. Happy 4th everyone.

Facebook Comments