October 23, 2017, 12:23:12 AM

Author Topic: new guy!  (Read 1113 times)

Offline bowman.ca

new guy!
« on: July 12, 2008, 09:31:12 AM »
    I am A bow hunter from CANADA. I hunt white tail deer, moose, turkey, grouse, and any thing else wild.I hunt Ontario mostly, from the Canadian border to above the50th parallel. I have hunted East Texas Trinity county Piney Woods area for deer and pigs.  I believe if you kill it, eat it!    Just liked to introduce myself.     bowman.ca

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: new guy!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »
Welcome to the Pile Bowman!!!  We would love to see some pics from your neck of the woods.  Sounds like an awesome place!   8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »
Welcome bowman  O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:08:05 AM »
Great to have you here, bowman!  O0 We have a few other super hunters and fishermen here from Canada. From what I see here, most of you guys up there enjoy playing tag with bears.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Bearman

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 05:38:14 PM »
Welcome: Where abouts do you live in ont. I'm from Alberta, but working in sarnia right now.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 08:18:22 AM »
Welcome to the site bowman.ca.  We'll try not to hold it against you that you shoot a bow. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments