November 20, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

Author Topic: Boy shoots fly by Turkey  (Read 2154 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« on: September 18, 2004, 09:56:30 PM »
:twisted: My son got his second turkey Friday. He tried calling,no luck, he tried ambushing them,no way, so he did what he does best. He walked up to there roosting trees and busted them out and shot one out of theAIR a nice tom!!! :P
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 09:44:53 AM »
Tell your son, good score there, D45! He got tired messing around, and got serious! The proof in in the frig.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Rusty25

Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 10:50:42 AM »
Congratulations to your son.

In connecticut it is ilegal to shoot them when they are roosting or flying.

Online D45/70

Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 02:58:51 PM »
:oops:  Not to offend any one we are new at this turkey thing(Montana that is). We can shoot them any where its legal to shoot, and in the fall season we can take hens and use any rifle. :twisted:
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.

Offline Rusty25

Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 04:49:02 PM »
I don't think you offended anyone. Laws are different in every state and just cause you can't do it here, does not mean you can't do it there. I was just pointing out it can't be done here. I always say i'll move to either Montana or Alaska one day. You can take me turkey hunting when I get there. Of course that is when we can't go squirrel hunting.

Online D45/70

Boy shoots fly by Turkey
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 05:22:28 PM »
:twisted: I'd love to take you turkey hunting but you would have to shoot from the back of the truck the windows are all ready taken! :roll: The squirreling is piss poor here unless you use sub sonic 22's and hunt in town :lol:  :D  :lol:

Facebook Comments