November 24, 2017, 02:35:30 AM

Author Topic: I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists
« on: July 31, 2008, 01:09:58 AM »
They are so stupid you can't have a discussion with them, all they say is "you're and ignorant redneck look up the facts." They are ignorant because they know absolutely nothing about hunting. About how wolves would destroy elk and deer population. As some of you probably know animal rights activists have sent death threats to people, put social security numbers out all because these people do what, try and find the cure for AIDs. I just recently found out that they didn't just threaten people. In 2000 they actually sent a bomb to a persons house. The bomb would have killed the person who opened it. To do something like this you must hate your fellow man. To think a stupid rat of pigeon is equal to a human is just plain stupid. They are not worthless but to find a cure for diseases they have to test on the animals, unless someone would give themselves up, animal rights activists should be the first I think.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »
tell'em what I always say..." If we can't test on animals to find cures for diseases because you say it isn't right, then you need to take the place of the animal." That usually sometimes shuts them up for a minute or two.
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:03 PM »
Just hippies is all. They eat veggie burgers and feel proud. Smoke pot every day, contemplate the government's evilness. Yes, 'the man' is out to oppress these overprivlidged white suburban youngsters. You can put them in a bear cage, they are too dumb to be scared. They'll sit there and admire the grizzly even when it's tearing out their neck. There isn't a cure as far as I know. Maybe if parents would quit whimping out, and actually discipline their children for acting up there wouldn't be so many hippies. For god sakes if you find pot in your child's room, no matter what your stance on the use of pot, beat their *** just because you were able to find it. Spray them with a fire extinguisher for doing drugs, if they threaten to call the police - remind them that their testimony is irrelivent after taking the drug test.  Hippies are one of the cancers to this great country.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 05:29:21 PM »
Just hippies is all...............................
Hippies are one of the cancers to this great country.

Hey now.....  I represent those comments! :tickedoff

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 09:16:01 AM »
Hey now.....  I represent those comments! :tickedoff

:shock:  ;D Looky that! A hippie!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well said, ray40!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:47 PM »
Just hippies is all. They eat veggie burgers and feel proud. Smoke pot every day, contemplate the government's evilness. Yes, 'the man' is out to oppress these overprivlidged white suburban youngsters. You can put them in a bear cage, they are too dumb to be scared. They'll sit there and admire the grizzly even when it's tearing out their neck. There isn't a cure as far as I know. Maybe if parents would quit whimping out, and actually discipline their children for acting up there wouldn't be so many hippies. For god sakes if you find pot in your child's room, no matter what your stance on the use of pot, beat their *** just because you were able to find it. Spray them with a fire extinguisher for doing drugs, if they threaten to call the police - remind them that their testimony is irrelivent after taking the drug test.  Hippies are one of the cancers to this great country.

I can't believe "YOU" said this........good point!!!!

If all the $ that were being dumped into the HSUS and PETA were actually used for more important issues......this country might could get turned back in the right direction. Cockfighting is a big tradition where I'm from and has been apart of this country even before we won our independence......The traditions run deep and it is a proud heratige.....however, ARA fags say that we are cruel and brutal.....WRONG!!!! These Gamefowl are treated like royalty......the best feed, enviorment, medication, etc......but they don't care, because they fight to the death......Reality Check......if these fowl were free ranging and when they confront each other...they fight until one wins and the other is dead! I know it's not for everyone......but come on.....it's a freaking CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 01:42:40 AM »
My cousin enters his chickens into cock fighting, he lost one but is going to enter another one that he thinks will do better.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 04:23:03 AM »
America is at war.The greedy machine called the hsus is our number one enemy!!!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 08:47:26 AM »
Cockfighting? For real? Isn't that some ancient version of a dog track or horse race?  I dunno people up here breed pittbulls and rots to fight to the deaths. If you say michael vick loud enough, every dog on the street starts barking.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 12:13:18 PM »
Cockfighting? For real? Isn't that some ancient version of a dog track or horse race?  I dunno people up here breed pittbulls and rots to fight to the deaths. If you say michael vick loud enough, every dog on the street starts barking.

I would much rather live in a society where dogs are the only thing getting a raw deal...yet we have men humping little kids every day.

Vick is nothing next to John wayne Gacey.....

Facebook Comments