November 19, 2017, 11:11:31 AM

Author Topic: I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists  (Read 2651 times)

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Re: I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 09:36:10 PM »
I would much rather live in a society where dogs are the only thing getting a raw deal...yet we have men humping little kids every day.

Vick is nothing next to John wayne Gacey.....

O0

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: I'm sick and tired of all animal rights activists
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 11:16:42 PM »
Yeah, people are the only animals that can commit acts of true evil. That's the way it is, and that's why animals are not equal to us, and don't deserve the same rights.

LOL i just thought:  Petards claim that animals deserve the same rights as humans, and animals are equal to humans etc.... Which means, according to their theory, animals should also be treated the same as people.      OK, then from now on, if a cougar wants to kill a wild deer for food, they have to purchase a license and a tag, and also take the hunter's safety course.  Any animals under the age of 16 yrs old can be arrested and sent to boot camp for not going to school, and/or their parents can get into legal troubles for not signijng them up for school. Animals have to wear clothing in public, or risk arrest.  Animals can't kill each other anymore either, otherwise they get the death penalty.    PETA logic, seems to be lacking common sense.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments