December 17, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

Author Topic: Forgiveness  (Read 2724 times)

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Forgiveness
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
two generals and one 82nd
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline GotstaHunt

• Applied for my club membership...
  • Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead !!!
    • KaRu Lures
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 12:04:07 AM »
Those problems should be solved. The 09's come out in late November, can't wait  :D
Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead!!!
R&R Sports
2014 N. 2nd St.
Clinton, Iowa
Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois Premier Archery and Hunting Store
Featuring Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews, Parker, Martin, Liberty, Bennelli, Beretta, Franchi, Remington, Mossberg, Stoeger, Lone Wolf Treestands, KaRu Lures and many others.

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2008, 12:31:08 AM »
Pearson might get some life breathed back in them.The guy that redesigned HCA is designing 2009 bows might have some good things come out in 09.If I get a new bow this year I think it will be a hoyt just got rid of one had for a while really liked it alot. But bow tech and elite are on the list too
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2008, 11:57:05 AM »
Funny, before I had even seen those sts I made one for my bow. I had a wad of dried caulk that had dried in the tube. I drilled a whole through it and shoved it on my cable rod in hopes of making my own limb-saver style dampener. Then I shoved it further back to try and quiet the string also. It reduced the entire bows noise levels dramatically from a long thunk to a short twap. It also began to kill my string and fray it up at that point. I took it off after only one day. I'd think the sts would fray any string quicker.

Offline GotstaHunt

• Applied for my club membership...
  • Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead !!!
    • KaRu Lures
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
Funny, before I had even seen those sts I made one for my bow. I had a wad of dried caulk that had dried in the tube. I drilled a whole through it and shoved it on my cable rod in hopes of making my own limb-saver style dampener. Then I shoved it further back to try and quiet the string also. It reduced the entire bows noise levels dramatically from a long thunk to a short twap. It also began to kill my string and fray it up at that point. I took it off after only one day. I'd think the sts would fray any string quicker.
You need to have the string served where it makes contact.
Hunt Hard, Rest When Your Dead!!!
R&R Sports
2014 N. 2nd St.
Clinton, Iowa
Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois Premier Archery and Hunting Store
Featuring Hoyt, Bowtech, Mathews, Parker, Martin, Liberty, Bennelli, Beretta, Franchi, Remington, Mossberg, Stoeger, Lone Wolf Treestands, KaRu Lures and many others.

Facebook Comments