December 18, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Author Topic: Too fat to be executed  (Read 1772 times)

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Too fat to be executed
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 09:46:07 PM »
I totally agree with you Hoskins. I'd be pro-death if they didn't execute people like it was a wedding, costing so much money. Just load a bullet, pull the trigger, boom .12 cents.  Then I'll be pro-death. Fact is it costs more to kill the prisoners than to keep them locked up, with the way they execute them now.

BBF: You'd be making appeal after appeal too if you were on death row.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

BBF

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 10:13:04 AM »
The first appeal is automatic anyway, as for me making a whole bunch of them IF I was on death row would depend on several things. One of them being how long do you want to exist in almost solidary confinement, dunno, maybe dying is better, it will happen sooner or later anyway.

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 02:14:08 PM »
Ray: The reason the convicts on death row are so expesive is that they are in there for years. The Mexican that TX just put away was sitting in there for 15 years( I think)  filing appeal after appeal at taxpayers expense.

I remember a few years back, Texas was talking about speeding up the process and shortening the time spent on death row.

"While some states are trying to do away with the death penalty, my state put in an express lane!"   -Ron White

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »
I think we should make it so it costs us not money. Rocks are free so I we should stone them to death, I imagine though that someone would pass a law making it so the rock would have to be a certain weight and texture. We could even sell tickets to it like when they hung people, so instead of losing money to execute a prisoner we could be making money. The dumbest way to execute someone was the gas chamber though, that is just stupid.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

BBF

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 08:19:43 AM »
 :twisted:
I vote for the guillotine, the Fernchies still use it and they are a real civilized bunch ;D

For added drama put the person in face-up so he/she can see it coming down.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »
:twisted:
I vote for the guillotine, the Fernchies still use it and they are a real civilized bunch ;D

For added drama put the person in face-up so he/she can see it coming down.
I LIKE THAT IDEA!   O0 :twisted:  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 04:13:15 PM »
Anyone read that story, "the Lady or the Tiger"?

What it amounts to is a criminal is put in an arena with two doors. He must choose one. Behind one of the doors is a man-eating tiger, behind the other, a beautiful woman.

We should have something like that, except it could be "The grizzly bear, or the timber wolf"  :twisted:

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 10:06:12 PM »
Just say there is a beautiful women behind one but there is actually a tiger behind both. Or we could have gladiatorial games, could be interesting.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 08:45:31 PM »
hell yea put bets down on gladiator like you're at the dog tracks.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Facebook Comments