December 12, 2017, 08:41:52 PM

Author Topic: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
A guy makes a threat to kill Obama
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26077318
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Re: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »
yeah, that Moslem has to know that more than just that one guy wants to keep him from office(or his term as short as possible). I'd be shakin in my gun-free breeches. ;DAll my relatives have been feeling an assasination coming on-Hussein just matches all the conditions rife for such an event.

BBF

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 10:13:50 AM »
He doesn't need to fill his britches with guns being he is covered by Men in Black

Sideline:
I listened to the Gov of Minn(Pawlenty?) yesterday in a short interview with Glen Beck. He is on the short list for McCain's VP. I think you all could hope he makes the cut and McCain takes serious advise from him or........doesn't finish his first term.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 12:44:06 AM »
Racist pricks like that dont deserve to live in this country. Many good men have died to keep every American's freedom alive.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Tenderfoot

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 12:16:20 PM »
The dude they detained was not neccisarily racist by his actions, he also made (what I beleive were joking or mistaken). He said nothing about wanting to kill the black man. I believe he was speaking politics..I'm sure if Hilary was the democratic candidate, he'd have threatened to kill her also.

Offline GRIZ

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »
i wass just at a tednugent concert where ted made a statment i thout was pretty funny.he told everyone that if obama gets in as pres. he would buy a bunch of guns.and give them all away.you know i dont want anyone shot but if he gets in i bet someone trys

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »
Racist pricks like that dont deserve to live in this country. Many good men have died to keep every American's freedom alive.
Yes they have...and are still doing so today! Some may have not died for their country.....but have faught the good fight, most times not wounded.....but some are seriously wounded, like those servicemembers in the Military Medical Hospital in Germany......and the "Messiah Obama" neglected to visit these servicemembers and deemed it to be better to shoot some hoops!!!!! The race card has been played in this campain.....but it is Obama who has played it!!!!! I just can't see how anyone could vote for this man, I've listened to his speeches and did my own evaluation on him.....and in my humble opinion......there isn't any way he has enough knowledge, expierience, or creditability to be the President of the "Greatest, Most Generious, and Most Powerful" country in the world!!!! With his past affiliations with terrorists, racists, and other radicals........how can he be trusted!?

Offline Tenderfoot

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
 8)YOU SAID IT, HOS.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 09:42:56 PM »
Yes they have...and are still doing so today! Some may have not died for their country.....but have faught the good fight, most times not wounded.....but some are seriously wounded, like those servicemembers in the Military Medical Hospital in Germany......and the "Messiah Obama" neglected to visit these servicemembers and deemed it to be better to shoot some hoops!!!!! The race card has been played in this campain.....but it is Obama who has played it!!!!! I just can't see how anyone could vote for this man, I've listened to his speeches and did my own evaluation on him.....and in my humble opinion......there isn't any way he has enough knowledge, expierience, or creditability to be the President of the "Greatest, Most Generious, and Most Powerful" country in the world!!!! With his past affiliations with terrorists, racists, and other radicals........how can he be trusted!?

I don't like him either... But you know how it is nowadays, every election ends up with 2 idiots and if you vote might as well vote for the lesser evil. Quite frankly, barrack is the kinda idiot if he talked the way on tv to me in person, i'd just beat his a$$ for disrespectin. McCain, same thing except he's too old so it'd be wrong. They both BS and lie to people, McCain is just more senile and skull/bones so if i vote it's not for him. One more skull and bones person sends troops to their deaths or maiming for a stupid reason it's just a repeat of dubya.... At least Obamma wants to get my friends out of the sandbox.  If you want to argue my reasoning in that, you have to put a rational for being in the sandbox. There is none. No terrorists there pose a threat to us, and our foreign relations are horrible for it unless you count britain and israel, maybe a few other euro countries.  Sick of this country being run by greedy ass gangsters for real.  Obamma isn't a terrorist, he's not muslim, and there is nothing he's ever done that anyone can pin on him for being a "terrist" so people really tick me off when they bring that card to the table. He may be young, stupid, and act like an abused red-headed stepchild but that's nothing compaired to McCain's evil intentions that differ less than a millimeter between dubya's.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 01:05:41 AM »
Obama was a Muslim for 31 years and then became a Christian because his wife wanted him to be one. It isn't that he was Muslim it is that he lied about being a Muslim, he flip flops and every issue, he says he didn't hear his pastor say anti-American things and that if he did he would have left and then he says he did hear his pastor say anti-American things. I don't want an anti-American running/ruining America.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Facebook Comments