December 11, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

Author Topic: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama  (Read 3370 times)

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 01:45:08 AM »
He said that he wanted to kill Bush too, so the racist point is moot.

As for him being Muslim, I've seen stuff both ways so I'm tossing that argument out the window.

That said, I'm still voting McCain. O0
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

BBF

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 08:10:01 AM »
sideline:
This dustup in Georgia(not the State) is interesting to say the least. What got my attention is the fact that there were Israeli advisors/trainers there. ??? Now why would they be there? Then I read about the oil pipeline running through the place and the financial interest Israel has with that pipe. :shock:
         AH NOW I GET IT !!

Seems like anytime there is some sort of chit going down in the ME or some near ME country I read that Israel is involved in some way. ^-^ This time it may not go well for them. The Russki's have over 1 million troops and Putin doesn't have any elephants, jackasses or personal hang-ups not to use them if he sees fit.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 11:00:28 AM »
.....They both BS and lie to people, McCain is just more senile and skull/bones so if i vote it's not for him. One more skull and bones person sends troops to their deaths or maiming for a stupid reason it's just a repeat of dubya.... At least Obamma wants to get my friends out of the sandbox.  If you want to argue my reasoning in that, you have to put a rational for being in the sandbox. There is none.
First off.....have you been there? I have.....I've seen the evil, I've seen the hate, I've seen how the people of that country was treated, and I've seen the terorists....actually the whites of their eyes and seen the pure hatred that they posses for us. If we wasn't fighting them there, where do you think that they'd be fighting us at........mabey New York City like they did dang near 7 years ago!? The reason that we are still in the sandbox is because we have to finish what we started, ensure that the Iraqi government is self sustaining, so that it won't get overthrown and turned into a terrorist ran country! You can belive what you want to belive.....and can feel that Iraq is/ was just a big waste of time.....and all of this country's fallen troops lost their lives for no "rational" reason.........but I've served 2 combat tours in Iraq......I'm proud of what I/ we have done......I've seen the good that will never be reported in the left wing liberal media:

My rational reason is as follows......... I've been there.......Done that......Got the T-shirt........Got the medals..........and I'm not going to go any further than that on the topic of this war being just, because my temper will eventually get the best of me and I'll get banned from this site!

Staff Sergeant Donnie L. Hoskins
United States Marine Corps
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 11:04:21 AM by hoskins »

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »
Well said, hos!  O0 If we don't fight them there, we will have to fight them here. I prefer to fight wars on foreign soil.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 12:14:54 AM »
Not having been there, I can only imagine. Having talked a few sandbox vets, I've noticed they all carry much the same sentiments as Hos. The media will tell us what they see fit to suit their purposes. The vets tell it like it is, they have no alterior motives other than the ones that posessed them to serve their country in the first place. Thanks again Hos for your service.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 08:58:52 AM »
Not having been there, I can only imagine. Having talked a few sandbox vets, I've noticed they all carry much the same sentiments as Hos. The media will tell us what they see fit to suit their purposes. The vets tell it like it is, they have no alterior motives other than the ones that posessed them to serve their country in the first place. Thanks again Hos for your service.
O0 Well said, BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 09:01:46 PM »
First off.....have you been there? I have.....I've seen the evil, I've seen the hate, I've seen how the people of that country was treated, and I've seen the terorists....actually the whites of their eyes and seen the pure hatred that they posses for us. If we wasn't fighting them there, where do you think that they'd be fighting us at........mabey New York City like they did dang near 7 years ago!? The reason that we are still in the sandbox is because we have to finish what we started, ensure that the Iraqi government is self sustaining, so that it won't get overthrown and turned into a terrorist ran country! You can belive what you want to belive.....and can feel that Iraq is/ was just a big waste of time.....and all of this country's fallen troops lost their lives for no "rational" reason.........but I've served 2 combat tours in Iraq......I'm proud of what I/ we have done......I've seen the good that will never be reported in the left wing liberal media:

My rational reason is as follows......... I've been there.......Done that......Got the T-shirt........Got the medals..........and I'm not going to go any further than that on the topic of this war being just, because my temper will eventually get the best of me and I'll get banned from this site!

Staff Sergeant Donnie L. Hoskins
United States Marine Corps

My bad Hos, I re-read what I wrote and that came out totally wrong. I respect all the troops for letting em hang and doing the right thing, even though it could cost them their lives. I apologize for what I said earlier. You have my respect as an American, very much so.   Truth is, the 4th person i went to school with just died in the sandbox this week, none of those 4 were even 22 yrs old yet... and this whole war is starting to tick me off. I do question the reasoning behind our occupation in Iraq. I do question the legitimacy of the events of Sept. 11th.  I just want our troops back in the states because I think once we leave those ***holes will be too busy fighting each other to do anything to us. Terrorist organizations like al-qaeda do need to be eliminated, I understand that, and they can/have killed many Americans on our own soil. I just don't see how the Iraqi insurgents can be classified as "terrorists". They keep the fighting amongst themselves, and against our troops who are trying to stabilize the region.  Once again I apologize, my temper just spoke for me.  Mad respect.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline hoskins

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 10:52:07 PM »
My bad Hos, I re-read what I wrote and that came out totally wrong. I respect all the troops for letting em hang and doing the right thing, even though it could cost them their lives. I apologize for what I said earlier. You have my respect as an American, very much so.   Truth is, the 4th person i went to school with just died in the sandbox this week, none of those 4 were even 22 yrs old yet... and this whole war is starting to tick me off. I do question the reasoning behind our occupation in Iraq. I do question the legitimacy of the events of Sept. 11th.  I just want our troops back in the states because I think once we leave those ***holes will be too busy fighting each other to do anything to us. Terrorist organizations like al-qaeda do need to be eliminated, I understand that, and they can/have killed many Americans on our own soil. I just don't see how the Iraqi insurgents can be classified as "terrorists". They keep the fighting amongst themselves, and against our troops who are trying to stabilize the region.  Once again I apologize, my temper just spoke for me.  Mad respect.
I never doubted that you respected the troops.......as for the "Iraqi Insurgents"......when I was fighting house to house, room to room, door to door in the city of Fallujah, Iraq.......the majority of our enemy were from outside the borders of Iraq. I want to apologize in advance for the upcoming spelling errors.........but we were fighting Jordanians, Chechnians, Egyptians, Syrians, and other radical Islamics that were apart of Al Qeada. I know this to be true, because I was there and seen it with my own two eyes and also thru the lense of my ACOG scope on top of my M4. We are mainly fighting enemy from outside Iraq......that's why it's called an insurgency. Not trying to be a smart azz......just speaking the truth!!!!! No hard feelings on this end, you have the freedom to feel and believe what you want to........that's the great thing about this country!!!!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 03:51:28 AM »
No hard feelings on this end, you have the freedom to feel and believe what you want to........that's the great thing about this country!!!!

That's why I respect you, people like you keep it that way  O0
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline hoskins

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 10:17:17 AM »

That's why I respect you, people like you keep it that way  O0
I guess you're ok for a "Granola Eating, Dirt Worshiping, Tree Hugging, Left Wing Liberal Hippie!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Just messing with ya......great thing about this country is that you have the right to debate and stand up for what a person thinks.......no matter how jacked up "YOUR" stance on the issues are!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments