December 17, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Author Topic: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama  (Read 3373 times)

Offline ray40cal

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2008, 12:18:22 AM »
man don't say granola one of my bros used to eat that *stuff* all the time. It's probably just cattlefeed clumped together with honey.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2008, 12:27:48 PM »
I like to eat the death 70000 grams of sugar per serving, all gmo unnaturaly flavored high-fructose corn syrup sweetened granola :wink:.They'd never be caught dead with a bag of that poisony goodness. It's the organic honey-sweetened, fair trade, flaxseed, "this is so good for me" omega and vitamin enhanced stuff that we refer to when saying, "granola-eatin, bare-footed tree huggin' hippy"

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 01:00:53 PM »
man don't say granola one of my bros used to eat that *stuff* all the time. It's probably just cattlefeed clumped together with honey.

When you refer to your "Bros"....are you reffering to the ones from Green Peace, PETA, Code Pink, or the vast majority of the folks in San Fransico!? ???

Offline eyebowhunt2

• Gut Pile Guide
  • I know tech and plott
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Hoskins rears his ugly head :twisted:
2007 GutPileStyles Golden Intestine Awards
Short Bus Gutpiler of the Year Award

And the winner is ---------- By unanimous vote -- Eyebowhunt2

Card Carrying Member of \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The Deer Stabbers Club\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:35 PM »
When you refer to your "Bros"....are you reffering to the ones from Green Peace, PETA, Code Pink, or the vast majority of the folks in San Fransico!? ???

I'm reffering to the blood orgy, White Power,  SKULL/BONES, antichrist let's start a war with a minority and risk our countryman's lives coke sniffing hippies. They eat granola with baby livers and it gives them morning wood.

edit : just to be clear, I'm talking about politicians. Not rednecks.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 09:07:43 PM by ray40cal »
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
I think I found one of those hippies
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Offline hoskins

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 10:30:28 PM »
I'm reffering to the blood orgy, White Power,  SKULL/BONES, antichrist let's start a war with a minority and risk our countryman's lives coke sniffing hippies. They eat granola with baby livers and it gives them morning wood.

edit : just to be clear, I'm talking about politicians. Not rednecks.
Mabey I'm just bias to the war because for 12 years, I've been trained to Kill and to do it without guilt or hesitation......mabey I just want War because it's the only thing that I know.........mabey I'm bias to "YOUR" so called "White Power, Skull and Bones ( insert other propagana here________________________________)..........
or mabey it's the fact that the Messiah Obama has no real stance on any issue and when asked a direct question on his stance on particular issues; all he can do is beat around the bush. One thing that I can compliment Obama on is; he's real good at talking without actually saying anything. This was shown at the debate that was held last Friday......Obama got "Schooled" by McCain! So you can honestly sit there and imply that McCain, who spent many years in a Enemy Prisoner of War Camp, would send our troops into harms way for no apparent reason.......I don't think so!!!! Here's how it is.......when the CHIT hits the fan, I would much rather have a person in charge, making the tough decisions that has more than 150 days on the job.....mabey like McCain, who has 25 years  on the job; plus....who has had to make life and death decisions in a split second while he was serving his country in Vietnam!!!!! With all of Obama's affiliations with radicals.....how can he be trusted!? With his constant Flip-Flopping on every issue (only making his decision on what to say when it's popular to say it for his own political gain), how can he be trusted! The Left is the biggest obstacle we face in becoming energy independent! Nancy Pulocey adjurned the House while the Republicans were trying to get a vote on drilling for more oil and using all other forms of energy to solve our energy crisis. While the Left Wing Democrats decided to take a 5 week vacation (while we're paying out the AZZ for gas)....the House Republicans stayed at work and demanded that the House be called back into session for the vote. Pulocey knew that the legislation would've been passed....that the Republicans would get the credit......and instead of helping out the very people she is representing, for political gain and the pursuit of power, she immediately adjurned the House!!!! Tell me, is this really compassionate and looking out for the little people? I mean, that is what Liberalism is all about isn't it!?

Vote Republican and defeat Left Wing Radical Liberalism!!!!!!

Offline meatisgood

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 10:38:26 PM »
Hell Ya Hoskins ! O0 you nailed right on the head, I'm so tired of the left wing liberal bull sh*t that it makes me puke :-X. I'm so tired of them telling me that what I do isn't good enough and then have them take my money from my family and self to give to some welfare case who just wants to sit on their a*# and collect a check, and then jack up the taxes so they can cushion their fat a*#es :tickedoff. The republican party needs to step up harder on these left wing morons and take our country back :knuppel2. VOTE REPUBLICAN and help save our freedoms and way of life O0.
Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak.
"Ted Nugent"

Offline hoskins

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 10:40:35 PM »
Not having been there, I can only imagine. Having talked a few sandbox vets, I've noticed they all carry much the same sentiments as Hos. The media will tell us what they see fit to suit their purposes. The vets tell it like it is, they have no alterior motives other than the ones that posessed them to serve their country in the first place. Thanks again Hos for your service.
Thanks for the support MO!!!

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 05:44:04 PM »
I think I found me a liberal to fill my tag :twisted:

Facebook Comments