October 19, 2017, 11:35:01 PM

Author Topic: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama  (Read 3356 times)

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Re: A guy makes a threat to kill Obama
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:57 PM »
I think I found me a liberal to fill my tag :twisted:
Dude....do you have to enter the lottery to draw one of those tags or can anyone get one......because I'm there dude!!!!! :knuppel2 :twisted:

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2008, 12:49:34 AM »
State by state...state by state. Gotta love those states rights. We didn't lose them all in the war O0. Come to my great state, and you can get one for free with the purchase of any other license...and then you can hunt the canadian geese STATEWIDE(which I am so excited about..first time ever we've had state wide season and you can imagine how many hang around here with all the golf courses :twisted:)

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 02:46:29 AM »
I think I found one of those hippies

Sooo, where is that squirrel at??

Hoskins, obama is an attention wh*re... From what I see, this campaign is getting to his head, now hes trying to show off. Enough of that obama/mccain stuff.   Gotta hand it to the old man McC though, he's been through some gritty snitzel and still has a good head on his shoulders. Stand up guy.

Man if only................  Ron Paul & Bill Richardson '08. Good republican with a straight up dem. vice p.  That would be my pick out of the bunch.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »
Obama is a good example of what his political party's agenda is all about. Yes, about half our country has really gone to hell in a handbasket.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »
America is almost a communist country. And Obama being president won't help America one bit.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 01:29:14 AM »
now, we aint commies yet...but we aint the polar opposite of it either...I still don't understand why I cannot keep my own hard earned doe(ever noticed that..2 names for money are the same as my favorite query-doe and bucks?) for my own retirement and the gov has to take it from me for my own good(aka their overexpanded medicare trash...my portion of which I will never see again)-dern commies!

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 06:33:31 PM »
Bleh at least most of you are old farts and get to reap the benifits of social security. I'll never have that, but i'll pay for it.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 10:08:25 AM »
Bleh at least most of you are old farts and get to reap the benifits of social security. I'll never have that, but i'll pay for it.
You just keep working and paying in, we old farts will take care of the rest.  ;D I'm still paying in, too. For a few more years, anyhow.  :roll: At the rate old people are dying off, there should be plenty left for you youngsters unless the politicians mangage to blow that, too. Even if the coffers run dry, I bet it doesn't have any effect on the politicians' huge pensions.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments