November 23, 2017, 09:58:51 AM

Author Topic: Valley kennel and some of our dogs.  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Mark Vee of Valley Kennel

Valley kennel and some of our dogs.
« on: August 25, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »
DERECK WITH NITECH'PR'LAUREL RIVER STYLISH BO TWO WINS TO WARD GRNITECH THEN ON TO BENCH
MARK VEE WITH 'PR'VALLEY TREE CHOP'IN HANK READY FOR COMP OR BENCH OUT OF COWEE CREEK CLINT FOR SALE
CHAD VEE WITH VALLEY CLINT JR.GREAT HOUND AND PUP TRAINER ALL MEAT DOG OUT OF SLUGGER FOR SALE
 Valley Kennel fine breeding and training.

http://www.myspace.com/veevalleykennel

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: Valley kennel and some of our dogs.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 09:27:56 PM »
Good looking dogs!

I don't think you will find many comp guys here.Mostly pleasure hunters and Plott.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 10:24:20 PM »
Good looking dogs!

I don't think you will find many comp guys here.Mostly pleasure hunters and Plott.
thanks I to at one time owned a papered dog he was even purple ribbon bred and a walker besides but i didnt hold those 2 things against him he was actually a dang good dog fer not bein a plott
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 10:42:06 PM »
ya know tech ya need a hound like the middle one looks like its been there and back Ya can jest send that bludog my way
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »
ya know tech ya need a hound like the middle one looks like its been there and back Ya can jest send that bludog my way

Indiana has a law against hunting deer with dogs...sorry I'll keep my coondog  O0

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 05:48:35 PM »
DERECK WITH NITECH'PR'LAUREL RIVER STYLISH BO TWO WINS TO WARD GRNITECH THEN ON TO BENCH
MARK VEE WITH 'PR'VALLEY TREE CHOP'IN HANK READY FOR COMP OR BENCH OUT OF COWEE CREEK CLINT FOR SALE
CHAD VEE WITH VALLEY CLINT JR.GREAT HOUND AND PUP TRAINER ALL MEAT DOG OUT OF SLUGGER FOR SALE
 Valley Kennel fine breeding and training.

http://www.myspace.com/veevalleykennel

ANY TIME  ANY ONE THINKS ONE OF THIS THREE HOUNDS. IS NOT, A REAL MEAT ,COON KILLING,TREEING MACHINES! YOU HAVE A OPEN INVITE TO COME DROP WITH THEM ANY TIME!
Our hunts are not about the kill as some may think. It's about personal gratification that your dog, the one you put hours of training into, is running and treeing the way you want and the way your training has taught him. We don't kill every coon we see but sometimes its necessary to take one depending on the level of training your dog is in. The end result of a coon hunt is not a dead coon but a coon being in the tree your dog says he's in. Lots of folks think that our hunting is wrong and everyone is entitled their own opinion, but some have crossed the line. We don't want to fight with a bunch of activists, we just want to hunt our hounds and have a good time. We treasure our hunting and we're here to stay! No one has to agree with what we do as long as they don't stand in the way of us dropping our tailgate and listening to our hounds run and tree. I hope this article has helped explain what our hunting is all about, not trying to change your mind just helping people understand our reasons

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »
No one has to agree with what we do as long as they don't stand in the way of us dropping our tailgate and listening to our hounds run and tree.
that bout says it all right there  O0 O0

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »
Thanks and glad to meet ya. You coonhunt? What ya run. I had great in all even some half breeds. But,also seen some of all breeds. Wouldn't give ya a quarter for.

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »
All I own is %110 PERCENT COODOG! Mine run deer ,I sell them up north for deerhounds.IF I DON'T SHOT THEM FIRST!

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2008, 11:40:05 PM »
if the first place calm down we like to have fun round here aint nobody sayin nuthin bout nobodies hounds. And naw I dont run coonhounds we prefer cats and possums and hogs over some smelly ol coon

Facebook Comments