December 16, 2018, 09:49:00 PM

Author Topic: Code Pink Tards  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Re: Code Pink Tards
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »
I don't think these hippies were tortured like the Iraqis were, and if I was Iraqi I would be really pissed that someone would say that. I want to know how these code pink losers plan to hug their way to piece. Oh come here little Kim (gives Kim Jong-il a big hug...then gets shot). If the USMC really murdered people why wouldn't they just shoot all of them down right there, thats not even murder it is just taking out the trash.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:19:52 AM »
I don't think these hippies were tortured like the Iraqis were, and if I was Iraqi I would be really pissed that someone would say that. I want to know how these code pink losers plan to hug their way to piece. Oh come here little Kim (gives Kim Jong-il a big hug...then gets shot). If the USMC really murdered people why wouldn't they just shoot all of them down right there, thats not even murder it is just taking out the trash.
Yep!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »
well tech if ya really want me to I can unchain the 3 year old but I aint responsible fer what happens  :twisted: :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »

lol send the pinks to iraq and the marines come back home. The pinks can win the war with kisses!
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

BBF

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »
when I see that sort of thing, forgive me to write this, but it it time for the whole State to slide into the Pacific.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »
No, there's still marines in cali. We should just sell berkely to mexico, and put a fence around it.  Add on a mote with saltwater crocodiles and only the marines would be able to get out. It'd be like practice to them, meanwhile the hippies hug each other and wear mickey mouse gloves in the summer time.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »
His training has intensified since the start of this thread! :twisted: ;D

BBF

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2008, 06:00:05 PM »
Well, dang it, the Marines and Navy types that are in CA certainly have the equipment to float and get back to the new shoreline :wink:

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »
His training has intensified since the start of this thread! :twisted: ;D

Dang man,I think you just upped our kill ratio!

Though Plotts little ones don't leave much behind...we can't really confirm the total taken when all that is left of a crowd of 50 is 1 leg and 3 fingers  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
I think tech and hos can send theirs in first then mine will send the dogs after the ones that try to slip out the back  or we could first fly over them and just drop clayton into the middle of the crowd and let all the other lil ones start pickin off the runners  :twisted:
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments