November 20, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

Author Topic: Pearson Bows  (Read 10030 times)

Offline Becky

Pearson Bows
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »
WGH shot Pearson Bows!  Would like to know what you all think about them?
Becky Jones~ REAL WOMAN

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: Pearson Bows
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:07:45 PM »
Well I bought a Pearson Z32 back in Jan. It is a very smooth,quite and fairly fast.I get 302 fps. out of it.I put and after market sts on it instead of factory one.I don't care for the big rubber  X's in the string.After a few shots pieces break off left with just rubber piece in string . I replaced mine with string leeches. I have not had a chance to shoot the new 2009 bows.When they come out I will try them out can't wait to see what the binary cams will do on the Pearson.If it lives up to half of what Ive heard I will be impressed.I liked what the designer of the new Pearson line up did for High country.I have won many local 3d shoots with my Z32 so far.I like the brace height shoots very nice groups out to around 80 yards with it.I like the Barnes dale limbs on it alot.This is a very nice bow for the money.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:12:32 PM by bighoytman »
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 01:39:54 AM »
very underrated bow company

Offline Becky

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:33:20 AM »
I shot a Pearson TX4 the new bow.  I love it.  I would say that is one of the best bow out there today! 
Becky Jones~ REAL WOMAN

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 08:50:32 AM »
 :D I have to dissagree, The Pearson Z-32 is the best bow out there, lol.  O0
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Becky

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »
I have to say they both are one of the best bows.  But look who makes them.. PEARSON ROCK!!!!!!!! ;D
Becky Jones~ REAL WOMAN

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 11:45:47 PM »
pearson may be a respectable company, but I think they may be doing slower business because there bows have stats almost identical to most other companies generla lines. The only companies I know offering more than one "different" product are concept, bowtech and elite.

Hoyt, does an sts give your arrow any lowered KE? I jerry rigged one I made from dried caulk, a bolt and some iron cable onto my bow -the difference in sound and accuracy was amazing. I couldn't keep it put, though, so I am thinking of buying one for real.

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 12:16:27 AM »
Well putting the sts on it won't hurt your KE at all.Some people take Cat whiskers, leeches or what ever off string and run just the sts.If you do this you will gain speed.The amount of speed will depend on what ya had on string and where it was on string.This could bump up KE a little depending on amount of speed gained.The STS will help with getting wrist slapped by string do to bad form or short brace heights.It will decrease noise from string.You might be surprised with sims limb savers on limb.A sims cable slide along with a sims cable guard dampener,s coil stabilizer, in string G5 peep and string loop with a small tied knock under loop to prevent sliding down of loop. How quite your bow could be and pick up some speed.( just food for thought there tenderfoot)

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »
wait, you can tie a knock point onto your string? Cool. I was going to get a g5 meta peep anyways, and the sts should give me a little more help when I am bulked up in 100 layers on the 30 degree winter hunts. Keep my from slapping my sleeves so easily.

Facebook Comments