October 21, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Author Topic: Big Hello to everyone here to Gut PileStyle  (Read 921 times)

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Big Hello to everyone here to Gut PileStyle
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:17:54 AM »
Hi My name is Jenny. I am an avid hunter along with my husband and one of my sons. I hunt with a new Pearson Z-32 bow, which smokes the target! My favorite weapon is my TC Omega muzzlelader. I am going on my first alligator hunt in september, and i can't wait. I like talking with other hunters, especially women hunters. We need more women in the woods. My favorite quote - "Teach a man to hunt and he goes hunting. Teach a women to hunt and the whole family goes hunting".
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 03:32:37 PM by Jenny »
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Hello to everyone here to Gut PileStyle
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
Glad to have you around Jennny! O0  We need more women-folk in this place to straighten some of these fellers out!  Good luck on your gator hunt.  I got to pop one back in June with a bangstick.  Talk about an adrenaline rush!!! :shock:  I'm right there with you on the smoke poles also. O0  There's something about that black powder burning that "affects" you. :D

Jump in on some of the discussions and teach these fellers a thing or two. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
Welcome to the Pile Jenny!!!!  You're gonna fit right in with the Gator hunters on here!!!   :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

BBF

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »
Hey Jenny, I like to add to your quote    ....."the whole family goes hunting .....or stays hungry" :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:28:42 AM »
Welcome to the Pile Jenny!!!!  You're gonna fit right in with the Gator hunters on here!!!   :twisted:
And the squirrel hunters!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments