November 23, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

Author Topic: New to Hog hunting  (Read 7093 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: New to Hog hunting
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2008, 02:51:22 PM »
Don't need one..... there's a clock on the stove. ;D
Hey, that's RIGHT!  O0 ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2008, 05:45:11 PM »
I hope that "she" you were refering to is the squaw. Don't even start it like techno :tickedoff.

Hello darlin',It's nice to see ya again...it's beeen a llooong time and I've missed ya  :wink: :wink: ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2008, 12:55:02 AM »
hey JA why is it last time I called ya the squaw said ya couldnt talk on the phone sumthing bout doin dishes and rubbin her feet  ???
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2008, 08:25:07 AM »
hey JA why is it last time I called ya the squaw said ya couldnt talk on the phone sumthing bout doin dishes and rubbin her feet  ???
;D ;D ;D ;D Since you couldn't come to the phone because PBH told me you wasn't done with the housecleaning and the dishes weren't done yet, rascal.  :knuppel2 :tickedoff ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments