December 13, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

Author Topic: Your hat just got hippified.  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Your hat just got hippified.
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
Hey Ploot, get PBH to show you how to use the camera and take a bunch of good pictures of it and post the pictures for everyone.  It will be interesting to see what the critter looks like now. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 01:11:12 PM »
Maybe next month AB can use it to bring good luck when he comes up here for pheasent huntin or maybe I should wear it as some protection in case he tries to shoot me in the face  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2008, 01:48:37 PM »
maybe I should wear it as some protection in case he tries to shoot me in the face  ;D ;D

Yeah, he probably wouldn't want to hurt the hat.................  But then again, if it's been on top of your head, he may have to kill it and then burn it to save man kind, so it may actually draw fire from him.  :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »
AB wasn't aiming for your face. He was aiming for the antlers :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 06:30:25 AM »
AB wasn't aiming for your face. He was aiming for the antlers :wink:
Yep, taking one of those plott shots.  ;D
need to send it back to AB or me since who the heck knows where AB is from one week to the next  unless there is some more people who can write real small  ;D
Yep, send as plott says.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments