December 14, 2017, 08:20:02 AM

Author Topic: Peta Over The Line With Dog Fancy  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Peta Over The Line With Dog Fancy
« on: September 06, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
Peta may see some backlash after the stunt they have pulled with an ad in Dog Fancy.  CNN ran a story this morning about a lady seeing an ad for a "Free Gift Bag" for new puppy owners from "ABC Puppy Products".  When she called the number, the recording initially identified itself as a line for free advice on puppies, then immediately started to spew Peta's new propaganda line regarding purebred puppies : "Buy One / Get One Killed Free".   The recording ends by saying "To receive your free body bag representing the dog that was killed in an animal shelter when you bought your puppy, leave your address after the tone". 

Dog Fancy has said that they don't support the views of Peta and won't knowingly accept advertising from them.  But....the ad is out there.

I wonder if anyone will call the line to force them to send out ALL of the "body bags" they promised?    :roll:  1-866-834-6061. 

Given enough time, these nut cases will expose their true colors to the public.  :idiot2
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 08:50:34 AM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Peta Over The Line With Dog Fancy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »
Free bags anyone?  :)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »
Actually they owe me 4 and the sobs better send them
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »
Actually they owe me 4 and the sobs better send them

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 11:55:38 PM »
Ordered two, we'll see if they get here. ;D ;D :twisted:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:10 AM »
This story made the local news in Louisville, KY on Saturday morning.  ;D  What a bunch of morons!!!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 11:08:23 AM »
Wouldn't ya just love to take them all out behind the "WOOD SHED" and have a little CHAT with them  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 :knuppel2
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Offline Jenny

• Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »
Who ever came up with "PETA" should be shot!!! What i would like to do is have them out in the woods when a deer that has CWD or Blue/Black Tongue walks by and show them what happens when we don't manage these animals. These aren't real people!!! :knuppel2
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »
Ya know the best part is I gave them JAs address  :twisted: :D ;D ;D

It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »
Ya know the best part is I gave them JAs address  :twisted: :D ;D ;D

Did you sign him up for all of their email alerts and make a donation in his name? ??? :twisted: O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments