October 23, 2017, 04:03:21 AM

Author Topic: first blood for bow season  (Read 2542 times)

Offline J-BUCKS

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: first blood for bow season
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 03:43:02 PM »
Thanks for the vote Tender! Nothing as of yet. I am hoping that the front will bring a little bit of cooler weather this weekend. Cooler as in 85 to 87 degrees!

Offline LONGBOWJIM

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
Hey Guys,

I am like the other hunter. What makes a legal entry? Poked some holes in some squirels this weekend but don't know how to post pictures even if I had taken some. Ok, only killed one but he was really big for a Grey.... And I didn't even loose but one arrow. Our Archery season opens Oct, 1st but the May 2nd tornados have really messed up my play house lost several of my better stands and what are left are hard to get to. Next year should be pretty good though.

Good Luck and God Bless
                                                       LONGBOWJIM

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 09:43:16 PM »
  ;D Actually, knowing you, I bet ya really did. The ER in town and plott are on first name basis.
I win  O0 O0 O0 O0

cut my thumb on a broadhead couple weeks ago

John, didn't you know that is was Plotts constant visits to the ER that gave the writers the idea for Tim to the Toolman Taylor constantly going to the ER.   ;D

RIK
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 11:07:18 PM »
who in the heck let RIK back in  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 figured he done went and got hitched and wouldnt be allowed to come back here  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »
who in the heck let RIK back in  :knuppel2 :knuppel2 figured he done went and got hitched and wouldnt be allowed to come back here  ;D ;D

Heck no, still single and hunting.  But then again, I am moving to Ohio here in mid November.  Guess I will have to change my name from RIK to RIO.............Hum?
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Facebook Comments