November 20, 2017, 08:46:40 AM

Author Topic: Dis time tomorow...  (Read 1769 times)

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Dis time tomorow...
« on: September 19, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
...There be 4 birds worth of feathers laying next to my butchers table. Swing low to the water, my little teal friends...swing low.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Dis time tomorow...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 04:04:28 PM »
May the Gods of Duck Hunting frown on your day of hunting tomorrow. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Tenderfoot

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »
you got your wish, Jerk >:( :wink:

I saw more than anybody else on the water, but even that was not much. If I had hit all birds I could I'd have limited out.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »
see now tenderfeet thats why ya shoulda went to the travo zen school of quack huntin
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2008, 11:02:39 PM »
No plott he does not need Travo's hunting school, he needs Ellwoods shooting school!!!

Now Tenderfoot, will get to taste a bowl full of shotgun hull soup, ummmm tasty!!! ;D ;D

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Tenderfoot

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2008, 11:06:03 PM »
Luckily I bought the mid-range priced shells. They taste a bit better than the cheapo junk ;D. I'll be sure to ask plott and ellwood for some shooting tips...maybe plott can do a number on ducks since there aint no antlers to shoot at???

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 11:08:58 PM »
I know what yer problem is ya got to learn to be humbler like when I turn dogs out I dont say how many coon Im goin to tree its how many deer we gonna chase or yotes we are goin to bay up then 9 times outta 10 we tree coon but as soon as I get cocky guarente ya we got a great deer race goin on or tryin to figure out how to get the dog outta the culvert without the yote gettin me  :idiot2 which by the way the proper way is not to just stick yer hand in there feelin for the collar cause yotes dont like bein petted when they got a couple plotts tryin to tear them a new ahole

Nope tender I cant shoot ducks heck even ya could probably outshoot me on them atleast if we got to let them get off the water  ;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:10:42 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Facebook Comments