October 23, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

Author Topic: Hodgeman  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Hodgeman
« on: September 23, 2008, 04:30:28 PM »
Anyone used the Deluxe waterproof boot beofre?

I'm not looing for a swimmer boot.I allready have a pair of Northerners and thats what they are...swimmers.

I'm looking for something real comfortable and I see Hodgeman has a boot with chaps made for Nit-lite.

Any inpuit here boys??

turkeynutz

Re: Hodgeman
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »
I havent found a waterproof boot yet that is water proof. No matter how much Ive spent on one, they still get you wet. Good luck on that. O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
My Northerns have kept my feet dry for almost 5 years now.I have worn them in about every wet condition you can think of.I mean yeah if I stepped into water that was higher than the boot it self...No it isn't going to keep my foot dry.

I bought some Hi-creek bibs and they do a good job but I was looking into the boot/chap combo for thigh hi dryness.

turkeynutz

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
I sweat so much, I cant keep dry in any neoprenes or rubber boots. I bought a pair of neo. chest waders once. It was a waste of my money. I sweat so bad in em, the booties filled up.. ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 05:15:21 PM »
I'm outside in the heat all day.I cut grass and landscape.I refuse to wear shorts.I sweat like you say you do.I invested in some serious Maximum strngth Goldbond and the stuff helps...feel really good on your man parts too ;D

Facebook Comments