November 20, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

Author Topic: Bow Guru reality series....  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Bow Guru reality series....
« on: October 09, 2003, 02:28:38 PM »
Don't forget about "Surviving Nugent" this week.... you've gotta see it!  
Showtimes:

Fri 10.10
6:00 PM

Fri 10.10
12:00 AM

Fri 10.10
11:00 PM

He’s had the “Cat Scratch Fever,” cured it with a little “Wango Tango,” then retreated to his own personal frontier haven deep in the Michigan woods. He lives off the land and hunts its big game to nourish his own family. Now, seven unsuspecting souls have accepted an invitation to enter and survive his all-terrain universe for cash and prizes.

Surviving Nugent is a two-hour reality-based event that challenges not only the intestinal fortitude of the seven contestants, but also the image of the outspoken rock legend that many people believe is the real Nugent. The magic seven include a vegan, a gay man, a New Yorker who’s not afraid to do a little kissing up, a saucy sex kitten who’s not ashamed to use all her assets to get ahead, and a Michigan native who is sure smelling sweet will bring him success.

Fifty thousand dollars and tempting prizes lay at the end of the rainbow, but before they reach that pot of gold they must get past the “Motor City Madman.” If the seven contestants pass his muster, they stay and move onto the next challenge. If they don’t, the arrow head snaps and they are sent packing.

There are no rules in Ted’s game. No rhyme or reason to his madness. Each contestant must simply survive Ted Nugent.

The contestants are:
Tila – A model

Darren – A DJ

Jack – A talent manager

Sarah – A campaign coordinator  (Polite way of saying she's a PETA head)

Kara – A Jersey Girl

Joe – A student

Adam - A student
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 01:26:15 AM »
Gp dont leave me hanging.What happened What channel is this on? :?:  :?:  ](*,)
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 02:18:14 PM »
Wow CN - I don't know how I missed this post. Sorry. :oops:

I don't think the new season has started yet.  Here's a link with some of the info:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/surviving_nugent/series.jhtml

The Nuge never fails to entertain!  :wink:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 07:15:19 AM »
You gotta see it to believe it!!! :shock:   It was hilarious! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments