October 19, 2017, 11:15:31 PM

Author Topic: Arrested for hugging  (Read 639 times)

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Arrested for hugging
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:14:22 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26948434/

Okay so the guy probably shouldn't have hugged him because the cop told him to get away but come on, arresting him, that is just a waste of time and money.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline nOnAmE

• GP's New Project.... ; )
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • TurkeyNutz' Stunt Double
Re: Arrested for hugging
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 08:02:16 AM »
Haha that is pretty lame...But I wouldn't want some drunk dude trying to hug up on me either.
It definitely is a reminder not to screw around with the po-leese though.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:09:31 AM by nOnAmE »

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »
I know how that cop feels. I was on parking lot security  at a Phish concert and this dude decides he wants to sneak into the show. When confronted he starts to strip down to his b-day suit and tries to hug me. :idiot2 I'm sorry but no man is gonna wrap their naked body around me!! >:( When he reached for me I layed him out right there in the street in front of 2 mounted police who were watching the whole thing. O0 He ended up getting taken away in a straight jacket to the mental ward. There's a lot of whack jobs in this world :uglystupid2
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
Yeah, I wouldn't let a guy or a freak hug me, either. Bop the fool.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

BBF

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 10:34:06 AM »
AAWWW COME ON GUYS    Show some L O V E :twisted: ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 11:02:45 AM »
I know how that cop feels. I was on parking lot security  at a Phish concert and this dude decides he wants to sneak into the show. When confronted he starts to strip down to his b-day suit and tries to hug me. :idiot2 I'm sorry but no man is gonna wrap their naked body around me!! >:( When he reached for me I layed him out right there in the street in front of 2 mounted police who were watching the whole thing. O0 He ended up getting taken away in a straight jacket to the mental ward. There's a lot of whack jobs in this world :uglystupid2
now we know what happened to tech at the concert and why he didnt get to watch it
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline ray40cal

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »
Why arrest him though? That's pretty messed up.
[]===     []          =[]=       ===[] ===   []===
[]==       []            []              []         []==
[]===     []====   =[]=            []          []===

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is pretty funny
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 10:00:28 AM »
now we know what happened to tech at the concert and why he didnt get to watch it

Well you,Andrews and AB sure had a heck of a time dancing around with all the smelly hippies...That smell your talking about...ain't a skunk on the combine.

It's because you bought all that dang patchouli perfume crap from those stupid hippies!!!

Facebook Comments