December 12, 2017, 11:13:53 AM

Author Topic: Been away, and busy.....  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Nick_T

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Can I shoot one time?
Been away, and busy.....
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »
Between my job relocating me and classes, my computer time has been VERY limited, but still have found a little time for squirrels. Body count so far is just under 30, but the pecans have another couple of months of being prime area and the squirrels have went from treetops to the ground burying food for the winter, seemed that happened overnight. Looks like it's gonna be a banner year. First pic is of 8 from last Friday morning, second pic is of the 5 from this AM. They didn't move much this morning for some reason, even though the weather seemed perfect.

Hope ya'll are having a good year also.

Nick T

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Been away, and busy.....
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 01:38:13 PM »
It's good to hear from you Gnick!! O0

Looks like you hunting is going pretty good.Are you still in GA or did you move to the promise land, AKA "up north"?  :twisted: ;D

Offline Nick_T

• Can I shoot one time?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 01:52:48 PM »
It's good to hear from you Gnick!! O0

Looks like you hunting is going pretty good.Are you still in GA or did you move to the promise land, AKA "up north"?  :twisted: ;D

My office got closed with the state suposedily being broke, and my position got moved over one county. Worse parts is that my drive over tripled and all the contacts that I have the past 18 years in the origional county are pretty much gone. Kinda like starting over from scratch. Only got about 10 years to retirement, so I'm just gonna ride my time, not many places ya can retire with 30 years and 60% of your salary at age 49.

Season has been pretty awesome so far. Just need more time to hunt. We're unbelievably dry down here, looks like it's gonna be a busy fire season.

Nick T

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 08:46:34 PM »
A nice couple of  bunches  Gnick  O0  Looks like the old home place wuz full of em

stay safe durning the fire season
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »
Pretty good results for not having much time to hunt, Nick!  O0 Sorry your office closed and you got moved, etc.  :sad: Still, more squirrels are gonna die!  :twisted: O0
You stay safe fighting those fires, Nick! Hopefully, you won't have any fires to put out.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

turkeynutz

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 07:09:16 PM »
Nicens Nick. O0

Facebook Comments