November 21, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Author Topic: Gator Outfitters?  (Read 927 times)

Offline jcschieffer

Gator Outfitters?
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:45:39 PM »
Anyone out there know of any quality gator outfitters that aren't outrageous on price, and if any of them are in over the counter states?  I live in Wisconsin and have been trying to locate a cheap but good gator hunt?

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Gator Outfitters?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »
Send Gatortrapper (a guy on here) a private message.  He may be able to hook you up with a gator or two. O0  They might not be huge, but it's still plenty exciting! :shock:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Jenny

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happyness is a warm gun!
    • Foggy Bottom Girls
Re: Gator Outfitters?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 01:36:01 PM »
Alright, I just got my gator and went with Taylor Outdoors in South Carolina. They permit cost $110 and the outfitter is pretty resonable. We will be going back next year. The application time for the next drawing is in like june, so keep your eyes open. Go to www.tayloroutdoors.com and check out their gator page. They have taken some of the biggest gators this year! Good luck and your gonna have a blast!
Jenny - Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a God. -Francis Bacon Sr.

Facebook Comments