October 20, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

Author Topic: 43 y/o and finally bagged my first buck!  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: 43 y/o and finally bagged my first buck!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »
Thanks guys!     O0
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline marcus

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 11:04:51 PM »
heckuva buck there rookie  O0 season starts Sat here I am getting pumped feel good about my shooting feel good about my stands ready to arrow my first deer .   I can only dream a buck like that will walk by . Very nice O0

Offline Bowhuntr115

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 09:16:03 AM »
heckuva buck there rookie  O0 season starts Sat here I am getting pumped feel good about my shooting feel good about my stands ready to arrow my first deer .   I can only dream a buck like that will walk by . Very nice O0
I hear ya marcus...Sat can't come fast enough. Here's a pic from my trail cam on the 9th. Hopefully he'll be back on sat.  :) Good Luck.
" Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison. GEN 27:3 "

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 09:54:51 AM »
Not sure how many seasons you hunted before getting that big guy, but it definitly was worth the wait  O0 I hunted for 7 seasons before tagging my first deer, and 12 seasons to tag a legal buck.... Way to go Rookie  :knuppel2 its a wall hanger
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »
Not sure how many seasons you hunted before getting that big guy, but it definitly was worth the wait  O0 I hunted for 7 seasons before tagging my first deer, and 12 seasons to tag a legal buck.... Way to go Rookie  :knuppel2 its a wall hanger

Hmmmmm, 5 or 6 season as a kid growing up in PA and then started hunting again in 1999 till now.  So another 7 seasons after that so I guess between 12 or 13 seasons to bag my first buck. 
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »
AWESOME JOB ROOKIE........WAY TO PIT THE SMACK DOWN ON HIM  O0

SCHINK
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Facebook Comments