November 23, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

Author Topic: Dog running 10.11.08  (Read 955 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Dog running 10.11.08
« on: October 12, 2008, 02:03:36 AM »
One of the fellows I cut grass for coon hunts.I talked with him about going out last season but never got anything going.Last Thrus I catch the fellow feeding his dog before leaving for work.After a few minutes and a phone call we were set to head out Sat.

Today came and I met the fellow and his buddy at his place..and the yard never looked so good!!

I learn while out tonight,the fellows dog is a UKC Grand Night Champion and a PKC Champion.She is a dang good little dog! Spook being young still,he isn't a world beater.I had no expectations other than him coming when called,which he did.

The female treed 7 coon and Spook was ending up at every tree blowing the top out of it!!! I was really proud of him and both fellows really like him.Here are a few pictures of Spook and Jesse

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Dog running 10.11.08
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:09:24 AM »
That's really great, Tech!  O0 It looks like Spook sure can run with the best of them.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Dog running 10.11.08
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »
John kill season is right around the corner and a few being knocked out to him will do him alot of good.With the great migration to Illinois right around the corner also,Spook is going to have no hard time doing his thing!!

Facebook Comments