December 18, 2017, 07:49:10 AM

Author Topic: LITTLE BUCKS ON THE MOVE  (Read 559 times)

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
LITTLE BUCKS ON THE MOVE
« on: October 15, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »
Here in Wisconsin I have been seeing some little bucks on the move the last 3 times in the stand......they know somethings about to happen.....they just don't what....finding scraps also........quite a few getting smacked by cars too......STILL looking for mr. big...... :knuppel2  O0

SCHINK
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Offline jeepster

Re: LITTLE BUCKS ON THE MOVE
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »
how's the coyotes up there?, have'nt seen one here yet....northern ill.... but had a ton last year, took a couple shots but only got fur, i have'nt been out but 5 times tho, did get a doe on my 3rd hunt, tho!

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »
Is there a big'un out there or are you just hoping one of the herd has some size?
I realy want to try some mock scrapes and decoys this year. There was this 3d target left out in the yard at a couple of peoples houses and they keep getting gored or vexing other bucks into rubbing trees to the ground around them to demonstarte their dominance. I only hope it's work on a hunt.

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 07:10:59 AM »
There is a couple of dandy's on the land......we lease 120 acres and we are working with the neighbors and letting the little guys walk.......would rather shoot a mature doe before a little buck

as for the yotes.......ALLOT of them.......my buddy shot a doe at dark last year and we tracked her for quite a while but decided to let her lay over night.......the next morning we went out and found her.....well what was left anyways......I was shocked as to what they did to her in one night....nothing left......amazing

SCHINK
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Facebook Comments