December 13, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

Author Topic: Season Opened in PA  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Season Opened in PA
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
Nah, we all pretty much give Morax a hard time.  He's one of them "Long-haired, Hippie Types", so he wouldn't know how to act if he wasn't getting harassed. ;D  One of these days you'd think he would get tired of it and just cut his hair, but I guess he likes the mullet too much. O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 06:25:35 AM »
Nah, we all pretty much give Morax a hard time.  He's one of them "Long-haired, Hippie Types", so he wouldn't know how to act if he wasn't getting harassed. ;D  One of these days you'd think he would get tired of it and just cut his hair, but I guess he likes the mullet too much. O0 ;D

hahah  keep telling ya the long hair covers my red neck!  besides i am gonna be using it for when the hair club calls for donations for yer enarged bald spot  :-P
   heck if you guys stopped picking on me i would think you was mad at me for something!   and yeah i love my mullet, at least i can always go fishing and come back with one hahahhahah

and no i was accually using the moss 500 that day but dont tell noone.  the underbrush is still thick as all hell here so even at 5 foot it woulda been hard to see
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 09:58:26 AM »
i got out today, seen two, missed two..  donno why i did i just did!

but tomarrows another day
I bet you killed a couple of more maple trees, though.  :wink: ;D
Sounds like you need glasses instead of a hard frost.  For a buck to walk within 10 feet of you and you couldn't tell how many points he had. ???  By the way, did you try touching him with a pole??  :wink:  (i.e. 10 foot pole)  ;D ;D

OH WAIT!  You were shooting the Savage weren't you?  That explains the misses. :wink: :twisted: ;D  In honor of you missing the squirrels Morax, I found this little dude especially for you! O0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Another Savage wisecrack from a certain Marlin owner, huh?  :roll: :D ;D I won't mention any names, even though he is known as BC some places.  :roll: ;D
I got out for a bit Saturday afternoon, saw two, killed two with my TRUSTY Savage. Two shots, two kills. Notice I said TRUSTY, not RUSTY, as a certain rascal from Kentucky describes superior Savage rifles.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

turkeynutz

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
And yet a nother headshot with my trusty 20g. ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »
Pretty good shooting there, nutz. Heck, ya might as well go ahead and hunt them with a rifle, don't ya think?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

turkeynutz

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »
I need the practice for turkey season bud! ;D ;D O0

Facebook Comments